Re-examine the episodes! ['Extreme']

I had this idea since I was watching older episodes and thought I'd give it a go. Not sure if this is alllowed so I'm sorry if I am doing something wrong but I don't think it's wrong....anyways.....Since we are getting close to summer reruns I thought I'd give this a shot. We'd pick an older episode to watch between seasons 1-3 each week and talk about them. It's been a long time since we have and some of us haven't ever talked about some of these episodes especially newer Miami fans like me. So what do you all think? Would you want to do this?

Re: Re-examine the episodes!

This sounds like an awesome idea! I actually find myself wondering a lot of times like "When this was new how did the fans react to the promos or the first time it was played?" It'd be really cool to choose an episode each week that can be like our "new" episode of the week and watch it if we could, then discuss it like we would during the season. I think it's a great idea. :thumbsup:

It's great idea :thumbsup:, but i can discuss only season 3 eps (i didn't saw first two seasons).

I'm all for it! I relish the moment to talk about seasons 1-3! They were the standard, of course;). Can't wait!

Great idea! We can finally have something to talk about over the summer! I'm a newer Miami fan, so whenever I'm watching old episodes I always wonder what some of the people here thought about them. Yay! This makes me happy. :)

I think it's an awesome idea, and I'll also have new episodes on my computer every week :D I'm really lazzy with that so, it's gonna be good for me :lol:

Ah yes, seasons 1-3, the good ol' days.
I'm in too. They're the ones that got me into Miami. I used to be a regualr poster at the Miami section. But then season 5 came on, and that kinda blew it for me.
So examining the early seasons is an excellent idea :)

Hi great idea :thumbsup:, i'm currently watching season 2 on dvd :)

I'm in!!:D!! This will really help my depression during the long-no-miami-summer :lol:. Great idea!:thumbsup:

Fallen- I think this is a great idea. I have voted for my fav season 1 epi, Dispo Day. Its also the one I've seen most recently and can remember :)

I have also voted. I'll be going on vacation for a week(starting Thursday) so may miss the first discussion,but I will be participating later.Thanks for coming up with the idea.

Back