Quotes you WON'T hear - Pt 2

(Grissom and Greg are at a Forensics conference and have to share a hotel room. They are sleeping in the same bed since the hotel only had a king bed room and no more 2 queen bed rooms. Greg is trying to drift off to sleep, while Grissom is already asleep.)

Grissom: SNNNAAARRRRKKKKKKK!!!!

Greg: Grrrr!!! (Covers his head with a pillow)

Grissom: FINGLE-SNAP!!!! UUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!

(Greg pulls out two corks and sticks them in his ears.)

Grissom: SNNNERRRRGGGHHH!!! SNNNAAAARRRKKKK!!!

(The vibrations of Greg's continued snoring cause the corks to fall out of his ears and awaken him again. Greg shakes himself off looks over at Grissom and shakes his head. Grissom has begun drooling as well, which doesn't help things. Greg reaches under the bed and pulls out a GIANT CORK and shoves it in Grissom's mouth)

Grissom: (much softer) zzzzzzz.... zzzzzzz...

Greg: Ahhh.... (He begins to drift off to sleep)

Grissom: thhhpptthh... Thppppthhh... THHHPPPPTTHH.... (Suddenly, the giant cork flies out of Grissom's mouth and begins riccocheting all around the room, nailing Greg in the butt, waking him up and causing Grissom to snore more loudly.)

Greg: I don't see how Sara puts up with this!

(Greg goes to the far side of the room with one of the blankets and a pillow, rolls over in the corner and starts to drift off to sleep.)

Grissom: (He is now sleepwalking and has a baseball bat in his hand. He has walked over to Greg and begins hitting him with it, repeatedly) IT'S A SPIDER!!! A SPIDER!!! GET IT OFFA ME!!! GET IT OFFA ME!!!

Greg: OW! OW! NO GRISSOM! IT'S ME!!! GREG SANDERS!!! GREG SANDERS!!!

(Grissom suddenly stops and retreats back to the bed. Greg now grabs his pillow and blanket and goes out in the hall. He lies down, curls up and again drifts off to sleep.)

Grissom: (Has sleepwalked out the door into the hallway, again with a baseball bat and begins whacking Greg repeatedly!) SPPIIIIDDDDEERRRSSS!!!

Greg: OW! OW! OW! OW!!!

Catherine: So How are we going to save Sara?
Grissom: We'll figure that out later, she has some time, right? I mean 3 monthes...
Nick: What are you talking about?
Grissom: Well, we're officially on summer break, Sara's a smart girl, she'll get herself out of there, it'll be nice to have some time with my bugs, I have missed little Richard the roach.

Hankster said:
(Grissom and Greg are at a Forensics conference and have to share a hotel room. They are sleeping in the same bed since the hotel only had a king bed room and no more 2 queen bed rooms. Greg is trying to drift off to sleep, while Grissom is already asleep.)

(The vibrations of Greg's continued snoring cause the corks to fall out of his ears and awaken him again. Greg shakes himself off looks over at Grissom and shakes his head. Grissom has begun drooling as well, which doesn't help things. Greg reaches under the bed and pulls out a GIANT CORK and shoves it in Grissom's mouth)

Grissom: thhhpptthh... Thppppthhh... THHHPPPPTTHH.... (Suddenly, the giant cork flies out of Grissom's mouth and begins riccocheting all around the room, nailing Greg in the butt, waking him up and causing Grissom to snore more loudly.)

(Greg goes to the far side of the room with one of the blankets and a pillow, rolls over in the corner and starts to drift off to sleep.)

Grissom: (He is now sleepwalking and has a baseball bat in his hand. He has walked over to Greg and begins hitting him with it, repeatedly) IT'S A SPIDER!!! A SPIDER!!! GET IT OFFA ME!!! GET IT OFFA ME!!!

(Grissom suddenly stops and retreats back to the bed. Greg now grabs his pillow and blanket and goes out in the hall. He lies down, curls up and again drifts off to sleep.)

Grissom: (Has sleepwalked out the door into the hallway, again with a baseball bat and begins whacking Greg repeatedly!) SPPIIIIDDDDEERRRSSS!!!

haha, very nice! wow, you really got into this! :)

Nick: Hey Grissom, what type of bug is that?

Grissom: How should I know?

Or...

Grissom: Ew! Maggots! *runs around in circles and screams like a girl*

Catherine: Gil, don't you think that practical joke of yours has gone far enough?
Grissom: What do you mean?
Catherine: Crushing Sara under that car.
Grissom: Oh that..

;)

csicathwillows said:
haha, very nice! wow, you really got into this! :)

It's borrowed from "Home Sweet Pineapple" from Spongebob Squarepants. It was originally Patrick and Spongebob instead of Grissom and Greg, and it was Patrick's rock instead of a baseball bat!

Grissom: (Singing) I don't like Spiders-n-Snakes unh-unh I don't like spiders-n-snakes...

Sara: Broccoli? Carrots? Cauliflower? YUCK! Who decided to serve Vegetables here in the breakroom? Gimme a hot dog or a burger, man!!!

Grissom:(on roller coaster)Why the hell does my way of relieving stress have to be riding roller coasters. (coaster gets to top) *Grissom screams like a girl* I hate roller coasters! *Grissom pukes at end of ride*

okay that was lame, i was trying to think of something to add cuz I felt bad for just reading all your guys'. Which are AWESOME by the way!

Grissom: We need to cooperate with Special Agent Gibbs' team.
Ecklie: Hell no, they always spell CSI wrong on their caps!

This one is so funny! I love it!
And yes, this thread has ruined A LOT of keyboards...

f_f_O said:
Cathrine: Warrick, remember the good old times when you and me would dance the night away to "My Humps"?
Warrick: Yah, that was fun.
Grissom: It really was. I traded in my microscope for a telescope just to see it.
Cathrine and Warrick: :eek:

i know this is kind of a delayed response, but this one is GREAT! hahaha. this is one that i really wish we could see. (or maybe even instead of cath and warrick, cath and nicky?! ;))

Hankster said:

Haha! :lol: You rock Hankster! I love Spongebob! I love this epi so much.. Haha! Definitely my favorite! :D

SaraSidle_girl said:
Grissom: I quit.
This thread is for quotes we WON'T hear.
One of these seasons we just might hear that.
Of couse, I hope not. Instead...

Grissom: I love this job. I want to work here forever.

Back