Quotes you WON'T hear - Pt 2

Grissom(or anyone else for that matter) I've been through the desert on a horse with no name, in the desert...(gah I forgot the rest)

Guy on Doc's table: Transfusion, transfusion, I'm never never never gonna speed again...

gsrhappyending said:
Nicky: I want to grow a ponytail
Hang on, this is quotes you WON'T hear, right? After Nicky's hair madness in the last season I'm not so sure about this... :D

MacsGirlMel said:
What about Brass? I can't think of one for him.

Brass: I'd stop being sarcastic to suspects.

Greg: (singing) I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me!

Grissom, Brass, Warrick, Nick: (singing) He's just a poor boy from a poor family! Spare him his life from this monstrousity!

Greg: (singing) Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?

Ecklie and Several LVMPD Officers: (They cuff him) (singing) Bismillah! NO! WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO!

Grissom, Brass, Warrick, Nick: (singing) LET HIM GO!!!

Ecklie and Several LVMPD Officers: (singing) Bismillah! NO! WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO!

Grissom, Brass, Warrick, Nick: (singing) LET HIM GO!!!

Ecklie and Several LVMPD Officers: (singing) WILL NOT LET YOU GO! WILL NOT LET YOU GO!WILL NOT LET YOU GO!

Grissom, Brass, Warrick, Nick: (singing) Magnificooooooooo!!!

Ecklie and Several LVMPD Officers: (singing) NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

Greg: (singing) Oh Mama-mia! Mama-mia! Mama-mia Let me go!!!

Entire crew:(singing) Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me.... For Me.... FOR MEEEEEEEE!!!!

HILARIOUS!!! :lol:

Greg: Rule number #1: You do NOT talk about Fight Club!

OR

Greg: (singing) "When your lab's on fire, Smoke gets in your eyes"

[Taken from the show "This is Daniel Cook".]

Sara: *subover with words coming up over a frozen frame of Catherine and Sara* This is Sara Sidle learning about exotic dancing.

Sara: So, Catherine, I'm here to learn about exotic dancing. *is dressed in a bright orange teeshirt*

Catherine: Well, Sara, you're in luck! I'm going to teach you how! *starts to twirl and jump and.. hem*

Sara: Okay! *starts to copy Catherine's moves in a lame, bad, 6-year-old like way*

Catherine: Good! Now, we move to the pole.

Sara: Okay! *after a few minutes of spinning freely on the pole, she sits down to take a break*

Sara: *gets bored and looks around* What's your favorite colour? I like blue.

Catherine: *laughs fakely* Aren't we here to learn about exotic dancing?

Sara: Yeah.. *looks around and picks up a large, pink boa* What's this?

Catherine: Exotic... Dancing! *twitch*

Sara: *subover* This is Sara Sidle being attacked by an angry old exotic dancer. *in walks Daniel Cook*

Daniel Cook: Hey! You little whore! This is my show! *the girls run and scream, then Emily Yeung walks in*

Emily Yeung: *subover* This is Emily Yeung being a whoreish ripoff of Daniel Cook.

wahaha, these are all so freakin' hilarious guys!! :D love them!! i gotta think of one, though.. i'm always busy with my making my homework, i never got time to think of a funny quote you won't hear :(

Grissom: This wound looks unusual.
Doc Robbins: I have seen this before. There was this one time back in the war when...
Grissom: Doc, you've been talking to Ducky over at NCIS again, haven't you? Picking up his bad habits again.

*Meanwhile in the NCIS basement*
Ducky and Abby (holding brooms as guitars): Who are you? Who who...who who... Who are you? Who who... who who...
Gibbs: Picking up Doctor Robbins bad habits again?

this is from watching the PBR World Finals (Pro Bull Riding) yesterday :D

Nick: "Get 'er done!!"
Grissom: "what did you say Nick?"
Nick: "get 'er done!!"
Grissom: "WTF?... oh never mind"
Nick: "it's from bull riding, you know you have to ride for 8 seconds"
Sara: "ooh baby I bet you can ride for longer then that"
Nick: :eek:
Grissom: :mad:
Sara: *to Nick* :devil:
Nick: "like I said: Get 'er done!!" runs off with Sara
Grissom: "that's just rank... don't get your spur stuck!"