diamondgirl said:
Nick: Grissom's got a gun,
Grissom's got a gun,
Ecklie's on the run,
So what made Grissom snap?,
was he tired of Ecklie's crap?
Grissom's got a gun...

So frickin funny! :lol: :lol:

Catherine: Skidda-marinki-dinki-dink, skidda-marinki-doo, I love you.
Grissom (joining in): Skidda-marinki-dinki-dink, skidda-marinki-doo, I love you.
Nick, Warrick, and Sara (just the 3 of them): I love you in the morning and in the afternoon.
Greg: I love you in the evening and underneath the moon.
Everyone stops and continues what they were doing-
Ecklie (walking down the hall shaking his tush): Oh skidda-marinki-dinki-dink, skidda-marinki-doo, I love you!

Grissom: Lindsay, will you marry me?
Lindsay: YES!
[they kiss]
Catherine: Oh I'm so happy.
Sara: Me too! Hey, Cath, let's hook up.
Catherine: Okay.
[they start making out.]
[Greg and Nick look at each other, shrug, and start kissing.]

...chyeah.

Haha. That's great. :)

Grissom: Hey Ecklie?
Ecklie: What, Grissom?
Grissom: Shake it like a salt shaker!
Ecklie shakes it.

Lia said:
If you've watched Superstar, do you remember the OCD guy who had to do everything five times?

(Greg kisses Nick on the cheek)
Nick: Dude, what are you, gay?
Greg: Five times gayer than you think I am. And you've got four more coming.
(Greg kisses Nick four more times)

Ohhh man. I love that movie.

I LOVE SUPERSTAR! :D

Sara:Sometimes when I'm nervous I stick my hands underneath my armpits, and I SNIFF 'EM!!!

Sara to Greg after their "shower" experience:Your birthmark looks like shit!

Catherine after swimming in a pool with Warrick:*praying to god* Dear God thank you for not telling Warrick I peed in the pool!

Catherine (to a priest getting her sins forgiven and she is expressing her sins in a "monologue": Oh look at you, my pretty little girl, sitting there with your face all painted up in your little halter top, you're nothing but a little slut.
Catherine: Don't call me that! I'm a Puerto Rican lady senor.
Catherine: You're nothing but a little slut, Sybill Ann Dorsett, we know you're a little slut.
Catherine: I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut. I'M NO SLUT!
*The door to the confessional bursts open and Catherine flies out causing the whole Church to turn and stare at her!

Sara has just gotten really pissed off at Catherine and she starts spazzing out
Catherine:What are you doing??!
Sara:I'm using my telekensis to kill you!

Sophia:These are my BREASTS. They're so BIG. I need a BRA to strap them and support because they're so HUGE they need to be hooked and strapped for support. My big boobs, this one is bigger than this one 'cause is the mommy and that's the baby. And this one is very nice to this one and they hold hands because they're FRIENDS!

Superstar is great!

Sara: YOU PEOPLE SUCK! I curse your unborn children!
Starts tearing her hair out and goes rabid.

Grissom (singing in the shower): I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty, and witty, and GAY!

lilbug said:
Lia said:
If you've watched Superstar, do you remember the OCD guy who had to do everything five times?

(Greg kisses Nick on the cheek)
Nick: Dude, what are you, gay?
Greg: Five times gayer than you think I am. And you've got four more coming.
(Greg kisses Nick four more times)

Ohhh man. I love that movie.

I LOVE SUPERSTAR! :D

Sara:Sometimes when I'm nervous I stick my hands underneath my armpits, and I SNIFF 'EM!!!

Sara to Greg after their "shower" experience:Your birthmark looks like shit!

Catherine after swimming in a pool with Warrick:*praying to god* Dear God thank you for not telling Warrick I peed in the pool!

Catherine (to a priest getting her sins forgiven and she is expressing her sins in a "monologue": Oh look at you, my pretty little girl, sitting there with your face all painted up in your little halter top, you're nothing but a little slut.
Catherine: Don't call me that! I'm a Puerto Rican lady senor.
Catherine: You're nothing but a little slut, Sybill Ann Dorsett, we know you're a little slut.
Catherine: I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut. I'm not a slut. I'M NO SLUT!
*The door to the confessional bursts open and Catherine flies out causing the whole Church to turn and stare at her!

Sara has just gotten really pissed off at Catherine and she starts spazzing out
Catherine:What are you doing??!
Sara:I'm using my telekensis to kill you!

Sophia:These are my BREASTS. They're so BIG. I need a BRA to strap them and support because they're so HUGE they need to be hooked and strapped for support. My big boobs, this one is bigger than this one 'cause is the mommy and that's the baby. And this one is very nice to this one and they hold hands because they're FRIENDS!

Superstar is great!

LMAO. That last one is probably my favorite line in the movie. hahahahah.

Catherine: [talking to a tree] You're so cute. No, you shut up. [giggles] No, you. No, you. [moves in closer] I'll make you shut up. [kisses the tree.]
[Sara (as a nun, lol) clears her throat]
Catherine: Umm.. I'm just doing my part to save the rainforest.

Haha, wow that'd be interesting!

Ecklie: Grissom, please go out with me!
Grissom: No, Eclkie!
Ecklie: But...but...I'm sexy!

Sara: So you don't love me? (cries)
Frog: *croaks*
Sara: I gave you the best years of my life and you cheat on me with Brass? How dare you!

Back