Quotes you want to, should, or will never hear on CSI NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Quotes you want to, should, or will never hear on CSI NY

LOL. To all of y'all who liked my Flack as Dorothy... well, let's just say you shouldn't be watching a football player dress up as Dorothy as a punishment while thinking about how Flack would look in that situation. That's how I got my idea.

Angie

Thanks you like it guys, actually it's the eye of the CSI NY Title Sequence! :D (I'm sorry for going off topic, I'm not good in making quotes at all, just in guessing quotes :lol: )

you shouldn't be watching a football player dress up as Dorothy as a punishment while thinking about how Flack would look in that situation.
how bout a mermaid or hula girl on Lackey Day where you buy a grad? THAT was frickin hilarious.

Danny: [singing] wish i could be... part of your wooorrlld... [stops, looks up] WHAT is wrong with bein' a mermaid? Why you always ridiculin' me, huh? My preference of washin' machines, my hallowe'en costume...

Flack: Danny. It's not Hallowe'en yet.

Danny: it... what?

Flack: You shouldn't be dressed up yet, it's not Hallowe'en!

Danny: *sheepish* dammit...

(Dont cha by the pussycat dolls is playing in the lab)
Danny: (Pretending 2 pole dance whilst on a table and singing)
"Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me ,
dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
dont cha!"
(Mac enters)
Mac: Danny , why don't you go and use the robospanker?
Danny: Why don't you go and make out with Stella in the locker room?
Mac: I will, only if you get outta here and use the robospanker.On Flack!

LOL, suddenly had an image of Danny using his black light thingy(the thing they use to find semen and stuff, ya know?) as a microphone whilst dancing on the table.

Haha! You guys had me laughing like mad... that was abosolutely hilarious!!!!

Football player?? :lol: :lol:

yup. There's this show with the NY Jets and Giants, called Unnecessary Roughness, that they show over here, and they take one guy from the Giants and one from the Jets and they have a discussion and debate and stuff, and at the end of the show they have a NY-NY Challenge, and whoever loses has to do a punishment. Well, Will Allen of the Giants lost one time, and... well... he had to dress up as Dorothy and go trick-or-treating! :lol: He was like, "This isn't right!" LMAO.

Angie

OH MY GOSH. Unnecassary Roughness was on just now, but I didn't bother watching it! Darn it.

You should so watch it. LOL it's hilarious with the punishments.

Well, ya know how in "Corporate Warriors" promo they kinda show those guys fighting? Well, it gave me this idea... *devilish grin*

Mac: *dressed in robe, starts to sing* Everybody was kung-fu fighting...
Danny: Those kicks were fast as lightning! *starts imitating karate with Mac all around the crime scene*

LOL!

Angie

*snork*

Then Samurai Coroner jumps in...

SC: HIIIII YA!! *Makes a Y-incision with huge sword*

oh great, now the kung fo fighting song is stuck in my head. :rolleyes:

danny: *listening to american idol cd, starts singing* I wanna be inside your heaven *raises hands up high and waves them*, take me to the place you cry from *moves hands around like a bird*, where the storm blows your way...*blows through a skull he's putting together*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back