Quotes you want to, should, or will never hear on CSI NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Quotes you want to, should, or will never hear on CSI NY

Whenever I read the posts here, I laugh like an idiot.

same. i hate it when something really funny is on the screen, and i didn't expect it to be funny, and someone else is in the room. i try not to laugh, but it comes out as a sort of hacking-snort type thing. then i start breathing really fast, and i bet for someone behind me, it might look like i was having a seizure, or maybe just a spasm of some sort.

LOL yeah. One time, I was reading stuff here and my dad walked past me and I let out this huge snorty laugh!

One time I opened that picture of Carmine's ass, and my two bros just walked by!!!! I swear I had a heart attack trying to close the window when my computer was lagging.

my sister walked by as i opened that pic, and she stopped and drooled a puddle on my floor... swear to god that thud noise i heard was her jaw on the floor! lol :lol:
Mac: Uh... whatever, yes, I had to fire your... er, love slave.
aww! mac seems so uncomfortable saying "love slave"! god knows he's said it enough to stella!! :lol:

anyone seen napolean dynamite? when napolean's pulling kip behind his bike, and kip is on rollerblades? picture that.

danny: *yells up to flack* hurry up flack! pedal faster! *higher voice* we're gonna be LATE! macs gonna get all mad at me...*continues complaining as flack pedals faster*
flack: danny, shut up! i didn't have to do this for you y'know. next time your car breaks, you're walkin'.
danny: *sounding very girly and immature* you SUCK! you're so MEAN! i don't even know why i'm FRIENDS with you. give me back my friendship necklace. you don't deserve it.
*flack pedals really fast and swings around a corner so danny goes flying out in the opposite direction*
flack: *giggles then pedals to work*
--at work--
mac: wheres danny?

edit: new page. i guess i should...make up another quote to celebrate... *thinks*

danny: i've decided to give up my american citzenship, and move to canada. i'm going to move to BC, because only super cool people live THERE. i'll play hockey all day, drink beer all night...*sighs* yeah, canada is the place for me.
*in the far-off distance, you can hear fan-girls from BC screaming in delight* :lol:

*cough* me? what? NOOOO....i don't live in BC. ;) :p

NO WAY MAN. toronto's where it's AT. :p urban arrogance? maybe. but T.O.'s the closest you can get to NY... it's where we seem to think we are, even though we're so completely not. but still... a new yorker would feel more at home here! or would feel more at home making fun of here... whatever.

A girl in BC maybe screaming but a girl here in florida will be crying :) hahaha...nice quote loved it.
kaia

(all CSI's r in da crime lab playing twister)
Danny: Ok , both feet on green and both hands on yellow.
(so mac and stella put their feet on the green , but mac ends up on top of her, coz' they fall over)

this might b lame so don't plz throw stuff at me.

hell i'd play twister with them. **probably fall ontop of Danny** :devil:
kaia

Danny: *walks into lab* Hey guys!
Mac: Danny. Here's the sample...did you cut your hair?
Danny: Yep, went to cut it yesterday. *smiles* Off to process the evidence.
Stella: *sniff*
Mac: Is something wrong, Stella? Wait...you straightened you hair! When did you do that?
Stella: *glares at Mac* TEN DAYS AGO! *storms out*
Mac: Oops.

(Homage to a scene in Angel :) )

(( Danny is in Florida in a library with me and my friends))
Danny: Ok so who wants to play twister.
Kaia(me): Hell yeah I will
All my friends: Ok!
Danny: Alright *smiles madly cause he'll be the only guy playing and all the other guys plus the one i like are watching. So, its Danny, me, Sarah, and Shannon playing.*
Kaia: OK its set lets play.
Mike: ok left hand on blue (continues for a while)
Kaia:*moves* Danny your butts in my face.
Danny: I like big butts and I cannot lie
Sarah: oh yeah *starts dancing*
Shannon:eek:k then
Mike: Right yellow
Kaia: Danny thats my leg not the yellow dot.
Danny: Woops my bad. Grins evily.

hahaha I know that would never happen mainly cause i'm a minor but hey a girl can dream.
kaia

sorry i forgot to edit this but where it says right yellow its suppose to be right hand yellow* i know you consider this spamming but i'm real sorry now it makes the quote funnier
kaia

Mac:(yelling)ELIZABETH ASHLEE TAYLOR!
Liz(me): Yeah, dad?
Mac: where have you been?
Liz: up your butt.
Mac: Don't get smart with me.
Liz: ok maxwell.
Mac: that is not my name, so don't call me that.
Liz: Yes, mom.
Mac: And i am certainly not your mother!
Liz: right.. Poo- face!
Mac: ARRRGH!(storms out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back