Prison Break

I loved the episode too! I thought this season would be disappointing, but sofar only the episodes in the house where the money was were disappointing. Very stupid of them though to not kill Bell, but I guess that makes the story less interesting :p. I don't know why, but I constantly had a feeling that Pope was gonna get killed. I guess he still has to watch his back though, since they erase all loose ends.

I really liked them bringing Pope back in. And for a second I think Pope might get killed. And I enjoyed Kim getting his ass kicked. Someone really needed to do it. How could you help Mahone C-note? I hope he is just double playing him. But I guess since you had Kellerman being bad and then turning sort of good then I guess it makes sense to pull someone from the other side as well.

I think C-note is pissed at Michael for the whole plan (otherwise he would have never gotten out of prison early) and also for himself for putting his family in jeopardy.

T-Bag, I actually felt bad for him. He did the right thing by letting them go. But happiness for him will probably never happen.

I just about had a cow when Michael made that deal with Pope to turn himself in. And now he is a part of their plight to find the truth or die trying.

I bet that felt good for Linc to beat up Kim. Of course Kim ain't so tuff without his people doing the work for him.

As for Michael and Sara---I hope they get that date and I want to see it.

I think my favorite part was Kim getting his butt kicked. I just wish Kellerman had finished him off because Kim wouldn't have hesitated one minute to take him out.

I can't understand how Lincoln was there chatting with Kellerman as nothing had happened (hey,he killed your exwife,your son's step dad,tortured your brother's gf and a long etc),it's a relief that Sara got rid of him,it was kinda annoying...

Btw,where's lj? Maybe he got married and has 2 kids by now... :lol:

Well Kellerman is just on a shooting spree isn't he.

I felt bad for C-note, he tried so hard to help and be with his family and now the kid will never see her father again. I think Mahone felt bad too.

T-Bag now impersonating a doctor. And Bellick in the seats behind him in the plane. Funny.

LJ pretty much told Linc that he doesn't want to be with him right now, that had to hurt.

And what happened to Warden Pope??? Did I miss something again? I thought he was in the car with them last week?

Otherwise I thought it was a good episode and there are only (what was it 3 or 4) episodes left. It will be getting good now.

Only Michael, Linc, T-Bag,Sucre and Sara are still alive. And will it stay that way???

I wouldn't bury C-Note just yet. I definately think there's a reason they left his 'death' as a cliff-hanger. All the others (Abruzzi, Tweener, Haywire) we're all shown to be very much dead before their last respective episodes went of the air, yet with C-Note, they left it up in the air. I expect there'll be another twist in the Franklin storyline yet. :)

I'm also not so sure that C-Note is dead ... yet. I think in the end I won't make it but the cliffhanger is there for a reason.

It was a great episode, much better than last week. But so funny T-Bag via Chicago and Mexico to Bangkok. I'm working in the tourism and I know that is an impossible route :lol:. But it makes a better storyline so I don't mind in the end ;)

I'm really interested in if Kellerman will shoot or not. He's really mad at her, but in the end, if he still loves her, he might back off. But it can go either way I think.

Wow,Conor O'Farrell as the fake Coopergreen...I think I've seen that guy in all the shows !!! :eek:

I liked the scene with evil Kellerman and his sister,I hope they won't kill him off.

btw,how many eps are left? They're going so fast !!!

Sorry for double posting but where are you PB fans?

Wow,the evil president got cancer,I didn't see that coming,I thought that Kellerman was going to shoot her before she pardoned Michael and Lincoln.

Any ideas who's the bald guy?

I read that Paul Adelstein has signed up with "Grey's Anatomy",If this means they're going to kill off Kellerman,I'll be very disappointed because he's a great evil character.

Wait now, I just thought the Pres made that up to get out of any more responsiblities to anyone but then I could be wrong?

I knew that they would never be pardoned...that would be too easy and then no show.

Don't know who the bald guy is? Sure is quiet though.

3 more eppys left....Is there a third season or not???

My stinkin' DVDr messed up by disc, so I missed the last two episodes....
Michael and Link got pardoned?
Can someone fill me in or direct me to a site that can?

^^ Wash and Sweet Caroline.

I think the next season they're going to work out the conspiracy theory but I have no idea what Michael and Lincoln have to do with it as long as the president is not running for president anymore.

Well, that was a shocker! I was sure Michael and Linc were home free. I should have known better.

I hope T-bag meets up with Bellick. That should be fun. Dang I wish I was at that airport. I'd pick up that bag. LOL

Back