Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I think they are going after the president. Mahone is pissed because they hurt his kid and I think he is going after the president too. Starting to like Mahone now.

T-Bag is crazy and how the hell is he going to make them love him....never gonna happen.

In the preview is that Haywire falling off a bridge or something??

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Dude, I never thought about that, but Michael is going to flip out if he finds out about that. Remember how pyscho he went when Bellick started bad-mouthing her? Imagine that x1000.

I really don't mind Mahone turning good if that means Kim gets what's coming to him. And Kellerman too eventually.

*crosses fingers that they don't kill of Sara because SWC is in the family way* :(

3. debje

debje Pathologist

yeah good idea about sailing to Holland :lol: I would Love that

4. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Yeah Michael finding out about the torture is going to be a great scene.

Don't like the fact that LJ and Haywire consistently get left out of the picture. I know that they're not main characters and there's a lot of ground to cover with the main plot but the length of time that goes by in between episodes with them in is ridiculous!

5. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I think it's just because they have so many other characters with their own storylines that it's hard to keep up. It's probably one of the reasons they started killing them off.

Anyway, it looks as though we won't have to worry too much about Sarah Wayne Callies' pregnancy, I found this on BuddyTV's Spoiler Fix Chat:

PRISON BREAK: Did you read on TVGuide.com today that the actress playing Sara is pregnant? It is unknown what will happen to her character but she will more than likely not appear in a few episodes in the beginning of S3. And yes, it looks like there will be a 3rd season. Writers are trying to write the main storylines already. FOX has not made this official though but the network would be silly to not renew.

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Hey,CSI_Ali,please use the spoiler code if you're gonna post any spoiler,I don't wanna know any Prison Break spoiler,even if it's good. ;)

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I've edited your post CSI_Ali, as Hormiga has mentioned, some posters don't wish to know what is going to happen is future episodes, so any information regarding future episodes needs to be in spoiler code. ;)

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

So Mondays episode...

Well looks like Kellerman is back to helping the President after she called him and sucked up to him. He's an a** if he thinks she will keep him alive.

Good manuvering on Michael and Linc's part with the video..that got on Kims nerve.

Haywire and his raft ....now we can add another charge of murder to his rap sheet.

9. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

10. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

*shock*

Oh dear .....

11. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Muzzy_Olorea, would you please add a little more content to your reply? This is a little spammish. Thanks :)

12. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Well his blood alcohol limit was over the legal, so he gets whats coming to him for drinking and driving. He's old enough to know better.

13. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Personally I think they want us to think he will go back to her ... but I think he doesn't. Because of what Steadman said in the previous episode, how hard he and Carolyne laughed about that he proposed to her. I think he feels that he's being used all the time and the he wants revenge on them. But I could be wrong of course, you never know with Kellerman.

Good to see Haywire back, I love his character, shame he is not a regular, but a guy like C-Note is, who has a totally boring storyline. And I hope T-Bag is back next week. :)

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Yep,I'd also want T-Bag back !!!
    I'm wondering why Mahone is on charge again,I thought that after what happenned he will be after Kim,it's clear that they're using him and then wanted him dead,but,hey,maybe he has an ace up his sleeve...(I missed a scene of him and his exwife at the hospital with their kid).
    I found the touching storyline of Sucre in México kinda boring but at least it was in Spanish.
    About Kellerman and Carolyne,maybe it was me,but the voice of the president sounded kinda weird as it was fake,like Kim making it up with audio tapes of her.
    And how about Sara?She nearly told Michael about Kellerman torturing her...Maybe next time.
    And it was nice to see Haywire again.Have you noticed that he's playing Frankenstein?He has a first encounter with a little kid,then a blind woman,now kills a father...I guess he'll end up with all the village trying to lynch him...

15. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I loved the episode. Michael and Sara's conversation was so cute. I'm really glad they are going to meet up again soon. Did you see Michael's face when he asked Sara if anybody hurt her? Kellerman better watch his back. :D

At the moment, I'm starting to feel glad that they killed off Abruzzi and Tweener, because I still feel the other stories are just an annoying distraction from the main plot. The first time I watch a new episode, I can't really care less about Sucre and C-Note, I wanna know about Michael, Linc and Sara. The second time around it's easier to pay attention, but I think they need to either write off at least one more character, or integrate them back into the main plot. Just my feelings. :)

PB is doing a good job of keeping me wanting more this season, I can barely wait for the next episode!