Prison Break

where is everyone lol, gotta share the PB love!

i got more fic if that helps :p

Title: Fixed
Author: Heartagram_lala
Fandom: Prison Break
Pairing: MiSa (Michael/Sara)
Rating: PG
Prompt: #72 - Fixed @ prisonbreak100
Word Count: 425
Warnings: none
Summary: When Michael broke out of prison he left many things broken, that needed to be fixed, the worst of them being Sara.

New ep on Monday,yayyyy !!!! :D

Bellick gets a taste of the medicine he gave out when he was the Captain and Agent Mahone's ex-wife makes another appearance

I read a lot of spoilers about the upcoming episode(s), I'm not gonna talk about it here, but I'm really exited for the return. Together with 24, what a fantastic TV combination on one night! :D

It's tomorrow? *squee* I can't wait. This is the only show so far where a ship I actually like is canon. We need more MiSa, and soon!

But ya, the entire story is really heating up now, and I heard that Patricia Wetting (The Prez) will be appearing (at least her voice will be) very soon.

*squees again, just for the sake of it* :D.

Oh wow ..... I wish people on the TV shows I watch would stop getting pregnant! Lol.

I'm happy for her but I hope that they don't kill her character off just to explain her absence during her maternity leave.

Muzzy_Olorea said:
I wish people on the TV shows I watch would stop getting pregnant!

:lol: Poor you.

I don't think they'll kill her off. I think they might even be able to get around it. If yuo think about it, we're heading into episode 15, and they must be at least about 4-5 episodes ahead with the filming, which means they could quite possibly finish the season before she starts showing. Then hopefully she will have had the baby by the time they start filming the next season. Of course, that all depends on how far she is along and when they start filming for the new season. Anybody know any of this?

I highly doubt they would kill her off after the near-miss at the end of Season 1 and the fact they already offed Veronica this season too. It would piss alot of people off too, Michael/Sara seems to be one of those couples that people can't wait to get together, they need to have a happy ending.

Congrats to Sarah, I hope everything goes well. I can't help wondering what the baby would look like if Wentworth was the father though, how hot would that kid be? *faints* :D

Do you think Mahone is gonna go after Mr Kim now?
I don't like Michael and Lincoln trusting in evil,evil Kellerman,what will happen when Michael discover he tortured Sara?
And where's LJ?Maybe sailing to Holland with Haywire? :lol:

*Crossing my fingers so they won't kill off Mahone,Kellerman or T-Bag*

Back