Prison Break

I think William Ficthner has been a great addition to the cast (the FBI guy, as yall call him) and the whole throng of his fans have began watching the show--though many showed no interest in it before. Good that he could bring some more people to such a good show.

Bump...

OMG!! they killed Abruzzi. And T-Bag is the creepiest guy ever, he just makes my skin crawl. This season is not dissapointing at all.

I wish this show would stop killing off all of my favourite characters!

T-bag should have been the one to die dammit! Evil evil creepy guy.

And what's the deal with Nika? I had no idea who's side she was on........ what are the chances she's going to go back and untie Bellick and join his team? Lol.

Michael's phonecall was stupid but at least it shows how much he really does care for her. If only that evil man working for the President didn't overhear. *sigh*

Have you seen 'scan' episode it's very coooool :cool:!!! I don't think the name of the show suits whats happening with them now! but i like the title .. lol maybe they should go back to prison :p just kiddin'

I was surprised at what happened to Abruzzi. I wasn't expecting that at all this early in the season.

T-Bag gives me the creeps. I knew he'd try something with that young girl. What an idiot.

Looks like the gangs all back together in Utah. Except for Abruzzi, of course.

Mahone is worrying me. He's acting kinda psycho.

That Mahone is very relentless--makes you wonder why? I wonder what is wrong with him---he seems to be in pain and then he got those drugs from that guy?

I'm glad it looks like Sara's Dad is starting to believe that Burrows is innocent and that the President might have something to do with it.

Lincoln and Sara are my favourite characters and the past few episodes have reinforced this.

Felt like this last episode didn't meet the same usual high standard. Dunno why. And why have they left it so long to mention Haywire?

Missing said:
That Mahone is very relentless--makes you wonder why? I wonder what is wrong with him---he seems to be in pain and then he got those drugs from that guy?
Yeah, I've been wondering what's up with all the pill popping.

I felt sorry for Tweener this week. I think he really did like that girl.

Hey everyone!
I'm new to watching 'Prison Break' this season. It was all my mother's doing. She's trying to do the same and get me hooked with all the Law & Orders as well, but that's a whole 'nother story :lol: :p
Anyways, I've only seen a few clips from Season 1. Does anyone know of some sites that give detailed episode summaries?

Muzzy_Olorea said:
I'm glad it looks like Sara's Dad is starting to believe that Burrows is innocent and that the President might have something to do with it.
^^That makes me wonder if he would be the next one on the dying list.

I was very disappointed that they killed off Abruzzi,he was a great character,if they kill off T-Bag or anyother I'll be after the writers... :lol:

I like the addict fbi agent,it's funny to see him putting his pills inside the pen and the guy has something magnetic.
The evil fbi agent looks less evil this season but now he's got Sara...Last season only looking to him I got scared...

Tweener is gonna sing and tell the fbi everything.

And how on the hell could Haywire got to Wisconsin on the bike?Maybe he's gonna to Holland by bike... :lol:

Back