Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To people that hate me at school:
Umm kay, I don't find the name "CSI girl" very insulting. I also don't find you saying "CSI Sucks" hurtful what so ever. You guys REALLY need something better to do, because you're just pretty pathetic if you have to scream stupid things at me for entertainment.

To whiny friend:
AHHH! SHUT UP! Oh boo hoo, someone doesn't like you back, MOVE ON! No one cares for goodness sake! And I'm sick of "I bleed black" and "I've hit rock bottom and can't get away"...umm yes you can, you're making your life over dramatic. I've seen someone’s life LITTERALY become horrible, and they didn't complain! They "crawled away from rock bottom" and they're fine!!!

To ex boyfriend:
You hurt me, why would I take you back? You scared me to the point where I couldn't sleep at night. I would be scared to answer the phone because it might've been you...and now you want me to take you back? Why would I do that? So you can scare me to a whole new level? I didn't like living my life in fear...and I refuse to do it again.

To my little sister:
I love you so much! I know it's REALLY hard to see, but I really do. And I know you don't understand why I left home...but I had to. Mom and Dad never understood me, and they still don't. But just because I don't see you as often as I would if I lived with mom and dad...that will NEVER make me love you any less. You're my baby sister, and I will ALWAYS love you!

And I'm ALWAYS here to listen. If you need to get away and just talk to me, I'll argue on the phone with mom and dad for 5 hours until they let me see you. Because everybody needs someone they can talk to, and sometimes parents aren’t good enough. I never had anyone to talk to, no one to give me advice or guide me...I had no one to turn to when I didn't know what decision to make...and I usually ended up making the wrong one. So you can ask me ANYTHING...I don't want you to repeat the same mistakes I did. I love you so much!!

To several people on this planet:
Fecking screw you all!! You made my life a mess.. I felt fecking miserable.. managed to pick myself up with help of my good friends.. and now, when I'm standing again.. you all go stabbing me in my back! Face me when you do it.. tell me what you want me to know and don't turn things around and blame me (with four fecking pages!!) for everything that went bad in your life! You can just fall off this universe.. I will always catch my friends, but not you. You hurt me too much.. I may be know for someone who forgives easily, but trust me, you all gone too far this time! Screw yourselves, get away from me! I'm fecking pissed off now.. :mad: You're all talking to me, thinking that life is all about you.. when I tell you that my good friend's brother slipped into a coma, you don't even respond to that!! You guys suck!

To the Goddess:
Why didn't you take my heart with you when you had the chance and turned it to ice, so I won't have feelings anymore?

To my parents:
Secretly I'm glad you're back.. mum, I'm glad that you understand life can suck and that I'm not the only one out there that at times like these (finishing off MA thesis) thinks that everyone and everything can just disappear. And dad, you're nice and all.. but don't yell.. you know I have good hearing!

Why when four people want to talk German A-level are you not running the course? After all you said you only needed three for the course to run.
Have you ever thought that some of us may want to pursue German beyond A-level, involving it in our careers, further studies and lives and that now we have no hope of doing so?
The only way for us to continue doing German is to catch a 6 o'clock bus and still be late for school, shell out a ridiculous amount of money for private school or doom ourselves to fail in adult/long distance learning.
When we choose it at GCSE you said that we could take it on to A-Level, but now you've gone back on what you said. Have you ever thought that this isn't fair on us and if you go on dropping language courses this way perhaps you're going to make yourself redundant, there's no need for a German teacher now is there?

To my computer:
I hate you! You freeze to much and you're really slow!

To my computer desk:
I love you! You hold my piece of crap computer and everything else I'm to lazy to put away!

To Capital One:
GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!!! Stop calling my cell phone! How many times does someone have to say I'm not interested? My phone bill is like HUGE because of you!!!

To my chair: I hate you! You're not supposed to tip over that easily!

CatherineWillows said:
To my computer:
I hate you! You freeze to much and you're really slow!

To my computer desk:
I love you! You hold my piece of crap computer and everything else I'm to lazy to put away!

To Capital One:
GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!!! Stop calling my cell phone! How many times does someone have to say I'm not interested? My phone bill is like HUGE because of you!!!

To my chair: I hate you! You're not supposed to tip over that easily!
LOL. That made me laugh so much :lol:

to myself:
you are one crazy fool do you know that? yes of course you do, because you just told yourself.
SO YA HEAR?! YOU'RE CRAZY. and very obasessed witht his whole csi thing. but y'know what. ITS HEALTHY!!!!

to my parents,

Monday I called and asked if you would make a copy of my housekey because mine is bent and my boyfriend is out of town. I can't lock my door when I leave. Tuesday I asked again. Wednesday I asked if I could come pick the key up and make a copy for myself and you said you would get it done. It's Sunday and I don't a have a housekey which means I've spent almost a week having to leave my house unlocked whenever I go anywhere and you know I don't leave work until about 7:30 every night. So I'm coming home to an empty unlocked house until tomorrow when the BF comes home. What is the point of you having my housekey if you aren't going to let me have it when I need it? Did you lose it?

I know you put priority on all the grandchildren and everything like that, but I wish once in awhile you could put me, your only daughter, first.

And do not get mad at me when BF gets mad at you when I have to explain why I still haven't gotten a housekey made yet. At least I didn't tell my brothers too.

to my house key:
How did you bend? Of all the keys on my key rings why you? Why not those keys that I never use like the keys to my brothers' places or that key that doesn't go to anything, but I won't get rid of it because then I'll need it? I left you in the cupholder while I washed the car, went home, and you were bent, and only you. Good thing I forgot to lock the basement door, huh? Is this some sign?

--I really wish my key could talk and explain how the key to my house is the only one that is bent. I don't even know how it happened. It was fine and then it was bent.

to the people at UCI cinemas
why when you say that you wont let me into a 15 because i dont look 15 do you then go a charge me an adults price for another film because an adults price is for 16 and over and if you are saying im 16 then LET ME IN TO THE FILM I REALLY WANTED TO SEE
(ha now i have discoved this you will never get me away from here because it feels soo good to take your anger on on someone wqho isnt going to go crying to your mum and get you grounded for a week)

To my boss:
ARRRRRRRRRGGGG!!! :mad: Why can I chance my working hours?
And by the way, I always go to work earlier and never complain about it. Now, I'll go to work at 9h30m... no I won't, I'll go to work earlier... (that's the way I'm!) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back