Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to A: you annoy the hell out of me! i really dont like you! you're not funny or anything like that you're just plain annoying! and stuck up and boastful and argh i would just love to hit you! but i wont, i'm nicer than you are

To...Someone! Why do you have to be so defensive when I question your things. It's getting pathetic. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have the means to turn you into Mr. Romance, or what ever it is your girl is after ;). And if not, give you enough confidence to say "screw her, I'll get me a new lady."

I'm just groovy like that. Dude.

:lol: its not that easy. Need to know about the lady, about you, what you talk about and how you approach her. I can't say this out loud cause I'm anti-relationships :lol:

I may sneak to the city house to eat after Ramadan. :D

Hey, if you trick me I´ll find out. :)

She´s a very cute blondie, who is really skilled in staring outta the window. :D
What I want to ask her? Hm - maybe I want to invite her joyning me to go running. :eek:

To my Grandpa: Hi. I know you're watching over me, so I just want to tell you that I miss you so much. If you saw me at your funeral, I was devastated. Losing someone that I was so close with hurt so much. Just to let you know, even though I changed, I still love you so much. Seeing that elderly man on transit tonight, I realized how much my love for you extended, and I realized how much Im lost without you. Keep watching over Grandma. She loves you, and needs you to guide her, because of so much that she's been through. Breast cancer, and cornea surgery. I know that Suzie loved you too. She's getting old, and whenever she can, she watches over grandma, just like you do. She put her paw on the bed when Grandma when she came back from her surgery.

Kay, I will never forget you, grandad. Love you lots, and I'll see you in the next life.

Your granddaughter,
Katie

P.S. TICKLEBUGS!!!! Good times.

I should learn to speak up more in real life. It would have stopped this all.

obsession_360: :) I feel for you. God bless you for keeping strong.

to my old roommate:
Just f*** of and stay away i hate you because your are hurting me, i have been there for you and now am only a person where you can get money from the rent.. So nothing more dawm bitch i saved your life and i could let you die that day but i didnt choose for that because i thought we where friends.. Im so angry on you

To my new roommate:
Your so welcome i like you, youre kind, fun, nice and a man thats better for now.. Just come in the door is open for you and than we can beat the other roommate.. I had fun when you was watching your new room so i hope we get a great time here..

To myself:
You did a good job this week, cleaned the house and worked on your financien things and you showed to your therapist that you where angry on him for forgetting you and you showed your tears for the fact that you love your grandmother and dont wanna lose her yet. So granny please hold on am coming soon i miss you badly and love you so much dont give up i now you have a lot off pain but you can do this until i saw you and told you that i loved you. Then you can let go.. but not yet.. Love love love you so much..

Aw, Katie, sorry about your Grandpa. :(

To my mom: You have no idea how much I hate you. This whole "nice/loving/caring daughter" thing is just a facade. And you keep falling for it.

To my sister: I think you broke my cheekbone!! :eek:

To someone: I appreciate you being there for me and listening to me babble on like a loon when I couldn't calm down. It really means a lot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back