Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

To my friend: I don't care how far away you are or if you're 3 seconds away, I'm bored so get your booty over here before I rip it off..Okay maybe not. I don't really want to touch your booty. No offense. :p

to my brain: cmon shut down, i don't play CSi game anymore so shut down!! stop thinking off the case's!! :p :lol:

speed_cochrane said:
:lol:

To my friend: I don't care how far away you are or if you're 3 seconds away, I'm bored so get your booty over here before I rip it off..Okay maybe not. I don't really want to touch your booty. No offense. :p
umm...id rather you not touch my booty.

To my friend again: I'll try to get there...im bored to tears right now.

To my girl: THE WAIT IS KILLING ME! I DONT WANT TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!

To my other roommate: I can't wait 'til you get back from LA! Actually wait...yes I can...PLEASE DON'T HIT ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT THAT WE GOT KITTENS WHILE YOU WERE GONE! hehe, thanks!

To my kittens: Get out of the blinds!!!!

To Ducky and Wibble:
Thank you guys for not locking this thread.. Last night I actually dreamed that you locked it and it had something to do with something that was written about me.. arrghh.. if only I could remember what it said.. or no.. more importantly, who said it :rolleyes:

To self:
You come here way too often :p You have dreams about TalkCSI :rolleyes:

To the phone:
Stop ringing, I'm not my mum's secretary!! :mad: and no I don't know how much she charges for translations, and no I don't want to check if the bankaccount number is correct :mad: Leave me alone!

I have dreams about Talkcsi as well. You're not alone Jayne. :p Actually, I've had several dreams about this place. I eat, sleep, and breathe Talkcsi.

To myself: Go to bed and stop being on Talkcsi or you'll have dreams about it. Again.

to my brain: you didn't shut down yesterday..because even when i am a sleep, all i think is case, what i should do there and there and bla bla blaa!and today when i opened my eyes in bed, i thought about the same thing!! too... much information.. :rolleyes:

to someone: can you stop riding with that thinggy under my window and make so terrible noise so early in the morning, i can't sleep! :mad: one day i will get you..with tomato :p

to myself: nice...you are full of CSI obsesion..went sleep thinking about it, woke up, ha! SAME THING in your mind!oh right and all night your dream was how pruff that Speed is innocent! :D better don't put that CSI games box under your pillow! :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
To Ducky and Wibble:
Thank you guys for not locking this thread.. Last night I actually dreamed that you locked it and it had something to do with something that was written about me.. arrghh.. if only I could remember what it said.. or no.. more importantly, who said it :rolleyes:

Nice to hear you dream of me :p

But I did now start to wonder? Do these things really go into "you cannot say out loud" category?

TO MY BEST FRIEND:
I really didn't believe that you could pass yor language exam and I'm sorta surprised you made it to 90%.

DaWacko said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
To Ducky and Wibble:

Nice to hear you dream of me :p

But I did now start to wonder? Do these things really go into "you cannot say out loud" category?
Well of course, I don't dare saying out loud that I dream of you :p Like: "hey dad, guess what, I dreamt of Ducky tonight!" dad: "sure Jayney, that's cute! Just like you keep telling me the curtains can speak" :rolleyes:

To the curtains:
Gawd, just shut the feck up! You're driving me nuts.. *looks at curtains right and left* yeah yeah I know you're not saying anything, but Mister Curtain in the middle here won't keep quiet :mad: Continue like that and I'll close you!

To my friends scary dad and grandma: god do you have to yell at me the correct polite way to ask to see my friend
To my imagination: you're weird, stop thinking of what t would be like if your friend's mom stabed her dad
To my self: good job on getting 4 awards for doing well in school yesterday

To my itunes: DO NOT play Love's Divine by Seal when I'm trying to update my Road Trip fic. That just causes speed_cochrane to cry. And she doesn't cry very much....Okay she cried when she saw Rory Cochrane on E-talk Daily, but that's different.

To my friend: You said he was HANSOME? Man are YOUR priorities all screwed up.

To myself again: Okay, stop before you get ahead of yourself. And go get your report card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back