Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to myself: why you can't figured out first case...you are such a CSI maniac and now BOOM! nothing happens... :mad:
but don't worry you can do that.. ;) and yeah stop talking here about that game, peoples are getting pissed off! :lol:

LtKitty if you really can't get through that [censured], you can PM me and I'll try to help you. But on the other hand, being the CSImaniac that you are, I'm guessing you already got through the whole [censured] now. :lol:

To me: OH wow, your drama presentation went great! You remembered your monologue! And you did the announcement good! Go me! :D

To me again: It's holiday! (okay I CAN say that out loud, but I wanna say it here too :rolleyes:)

saras_girlfriend said:
I miss my mom and dad. Definately can´t say that out loud coz that would cramp my style :lol:
:lol: yeah, that's a def NO-NO :lol:

To Sharon:
Uhm.. I told you that I would call you, so why would you blame yourself like that by apologising over and over again that you forgot my number in Gainesville.. don't worry, you've got other problems and worries at the moment.

To my neighbour:
:lol: dudette, yeah you scared the hell out of me by hunking that horn when you drove by.. especially when I realised I was walking there with a cig in my hand and me waving with it.. haha.. oh and then at the balcony, thanks for not saying anything to dad ;)

Dutchie said:
LtKitty if you really can't get through that [censured], you can PM me and I'll try to help you. But on the other hand, being the CSImaniac that you are, I'm guessing you already got through the whole [censured] now. :lol:

oh yeah, i am very close to the end! :D ( of first case :p :lol: )

To my brain: Can you even think for once?! :lol:

To My Father:

Ok its summer vacation which I don't have to be up at 6 to go to school. So if I sleep in until 12:22. That doesn't mean i'm dead. What it means is that I didn't go to bed until past 2, so that mean I'm gonna sleep in. So Don't come in my room and ask me if I'm ok just because its past 12. Because that just makes me crabby because I was woken up. And just....stay outta my room.

No, nothing's wrong, Dad. Only that I think I'm falling apart completely. Not that you care or that I would tell you.

To myself: GET A LIFE!

*sigh* That felt better.

To my friend: Come to my house! I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back