Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To a person that some friends tried to hook me up with: Please...stop asking me so many *********** questions! You're driving me INSANE! So what if you've never had a whole lot of friends in your life and you just want to know as much as you can about the ones that you have? MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU'VE NEVER HAD A LOT OF FRIENDS IN YOUR LIFE?!You've annoyed the bejeezus out of them! You've swarmed them with messages and questions when they sign into MSN Messenger and finally their heads just...exploded! Give it a freaking rest! Honestly, having good friends is not learning everything that you possibly can about them within the first couple of days!

To the dog in the middle of the night the day before a big interview...: Shut UUUUUUAAAAAGHHHHHPPPP!! Shutupshutupshutupshutup! *squirts with water bottle*

Sorry about the yelling *adjusts collar* that's much better.

Dolphin said:
To Hollands fans: Why can't you have a beer with me? I know there was no fair play in the game, but why can we have fair play after the game? When Greece beat Portugal, I had a beer with Greek people and celebrated their wining...

I can have a beer with you :D I'm always up for alcohol when it's served :D

To the little kids I teach: awww you guys, you are sooo cute! I wanna cuddle you all and take you home hehe. I will see you again tomorrow!

To my friend: Gaaah stop driving me crazy, I wanna know what you are up to!

to Dad: why you didn't buy CSI game yesterday... WHY!! maybe today it is sold out, couse yesterday 'she' stand there alone, behind window, and 'looked' at me saying: "please take me, i need you, to solve my crimes!"
:( :p D**** :mad:

to my drama teacher: Jeez, I thought we were supposed to make a play ourselves, so why is it that you change just about EVERYTHING we made up? Why don't you just write it then, saves us the time! :mad:

Dolphin, I don't like beer, but I'll drink applejuice with you. :lol:

to garethgates: you complete sad f***in tosser. you cannot live without the internet :mad: . why the feck can you just live without the internet for four f***in days, rather than go into my personal uni room and turn it on???? why the f*** would you want to do that. why the f*** would you call me at 9am, on a f***in holiday to tell me that.

seriously, you f**ker. anything goes missing, misplaced or any thing happens, i will crucify you f**er. (side note: i have a thing about personal space and privacy)

f**ker.

I know there may be some aggresssions but please I remind you about few things

1. No discussion of your sexlives
2. No discussio/hinting about anything that crosses PG-13 line
3. No drug use/illegal actions talks
4. No threats towards living people - even they may be outside this board

Go to went to LJs or that stuff if you need to make threats but please do not do it here.

*waves at obsession_360, Jayne, DaWacko and Dutchie*

Cheers!!! :D

Thanks guys, for making me feel better. ;)

To Greenpeace activists: Recycling doesn't work. Really.
:D
I got a couple other things to say to my friends.

Please please PLEASE just let me be me! If I don't want to spend time with you guys, don't just forever ditch me in anger. I'd like to make new friends too! I can't always be part of the Fabulous 4, or whatever. And it actually DOES hurt to be left out of everything just because I went off for one day. Im SO-RRRRRRRRRY. Gosh.

To my roommate: You're funny, in that odd way. "I don't like CSI" but yet you spent half a day watching it with me? You're funny...you really are!

To my fan: You're my hero! If it wasn't for you I'd be even more hot then I am now!

To my friend: PLEASE SHUT UP! Ugh, you're going on and on and on about pointless things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back