Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One boy: No I wasn't offering THAT.
That boy:Why DID you choose a different route home, and OMG you are effing GORGEOUS you don't have to work for my attention - just talk to me. I'm all ears for anyone, especially you. Why do you always dance? Is it for attention? I'll talk to you if you want. I felt awful ignoring you earlier, I asked you a question but he answered, I'm CONFUSED.
HELP!!!!!!!!!

^^ :lol: :lol:

To a friend:
Do you really think we can have it all without the love?

To dad:
If you start drinking again when mum is abroad for two weeks, I'm serious, I will live somewhere else.. I'll go to David or Martine or someone! You're not the only one who's friggin' hurt, but drinking does not solve your problems. And why don't you just accept the fact that mum has a job too? She has a translation agency, she cooks your dinner, cleans the house, does the shopping, takes care of me etc. and you don't call that work? I know you love her with all your heart and you will never survive without her because you're so dependent on her emotionally.. but just please show a little bit more respect.

To a friend:
I'm waiting for that reward :devil:

To dad again :rolleyes:
Stop friggin' yelling at me! You know I can't deal with people who swear in literally every single sentence :mad: I'm as stressed as it is and you know dang well that I'm working on my essay, which I'm not very likely to be able to hand in tomorrow, since you get into my room every single second to tell me how it is possible that your fecking label-writer isn't working!! Feck off! I'm working here! You always expect me to have the answers.. and well yes, I always do because you just can't read what the manual says, but just please leave me alone!

Note to self:
Just don't always try to help people! You're working on the most important thing in your life at the moment.. your future is more important than your dad's stupid label-writer!

To mum:
I'm going to miss you I think.. how the hell am I going to survive with dad for two whole weeks! Why couldn't you take him with you so I could work on my MA thesis in peace? :(

to my mom...im sorry i messed up! i screwed everything up! and i realize wha i am ...i am nothing special. my sister is the center of attention and my brother is really smart...what about me?

To one of my stupid classes: I HATE YOU PEOPLE! Okay well, I hate all but one of you...but being general I HATE YOU PEOPLE! You people joke around about serious stuff, but it's not funny. You talk like suicide is a joke, but it isn't...it's so serious. And kidding about being gay...makes me want to shoot you! IT'S NOT SOMETHING FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Like ugh, you people don't even understand what it's like to be that person...and yeah, I cried after you guys wouldn't shut up after I asked you all over and over again. Because you don't even understand anything. This stuff isn't funny, it's rude, disgusting to listen to and VERY inconsiderate!!! And one last time...I HATE YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back.

Would you stop preaching to me and listen? I know you're telling me to do what you think is right. But you don't understand. That doesn't work. It's not because of my dad, it's because of the way my brain works. If you would actually listen to me, hear what I'm trying to tell you, I came right out and said today that IT DOESN'T WORK. Stop pretending I'm the same as everybody else. I'm NOT. And I can't do this anymore.

To my eyes:
PLEASE stay open for another hour.. I back thee.. thy.. thou.. :confused: Too tired to think! *yawn*

To my teacher:
Would you understand me if I ask for postponement for a deadline for the very first time in my entire life? I have only *looks at clock* about 13 hours to go.. and I still need at least 3 hours sleep, write some 5 other pages, structure it a bit more, rewrite the introduction and rewrite the whole essay then.. please, give me just one extra day!!

To my bed:
Will you please stop staring at me.. I know, I want to hug you too, but this has my priority now :(

Jimmy,

Honestly, every day at lunch, you think that it's tradition to piss me off. Josh thinks it's funny. Zach laughs every once in a while, but he's my bf, so technically, he's not allowed to laugh as much as you two do. It was funny for a little while, but after about a semester, it got old. I cursed at you, told you seriously, and just downright didn't talk to you at all, but you just don't get the friggin point. I'm tiered of it! Stop teasing me! Stop trying to steal all my books, food, and whatever else as a joke, it's not funny. I don't do that stuff to you so why the hell should you do it to me?! One day, when you think it's all fun and games, it's going to take a nasty turn, so do yourslef a favor and stop pissing me off!

God that feels so much better :)

JayneEmilysRealm said: To mum: (...) Why couldn't you take him (dad) with you so I could work on my MA thesis in peace? :(

Oh Jayne, chin up! :eek: I´m sure your father doesn´t want to bother you. He´s really asking you for help. The problem seems to be his timing. :( Sry, that´s not my biz. Just wanted to say, I admire you for winning yourself through this. :rolleyes: You will make this!

Awww you're so sweet Det :D Today he's really nice, bringing me coffee all the time and trying to fix the printer himself :p Yes, he managed to demolish it :lol: and he's actually going to cook dinner YAY! It's going to be soup from a can though, but still, I know he's trying :)

To stomach:
Please stop rumbling.. I know I should eat, but really, I don't have the time :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back