Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my friend:

I love you to death and you've been a good friend. BUT...you have a tendency to hover in my personal space. We see each other every day so there's really no need to ask me daily what I did, about the cat, etc. And when you come in when I'm working to "check on us", please don't be in my way when I'm trying to get something done. And when we go to some shop or something and I go to one section, there you are. Every time I move, you move with me, right in my personal space. It drives me fucking crazy.

I also hate it when you constanly change your mind. You'd say come over, but then at the last minute you decide to go somewhere and drag me along. You know I'm not the most social of folks, so please stop trying to get me to go out and meet people. I HATE crowds. I liked meeting your friends, but I didn't appreciate you sorta trying to fix me up with one of them. He's nice and all, but not my type. And quit trying to commandeer my friends, especially my best friend and his hubby. It really bothers me when you say things like, "Hey, we oughta go up there and see them!" "We"? They barely know you, you barely know them. Just like when I mentioned I was housesitting and you jumped right in and was telling everybody "we" were housitting. *sigh*

And another thing. I REALLY don't appreciate you blabbing my business to other folks. I know you don't really mean to, but I mention some minor thing, next thing I know, everybody knows about it and asking me questions. This is why I don't tell you everything going on with me. First, you'll freak out, then panic, then start organizing a "support" thing. Oh, and blabbing it to everybody.

There is no need to listen to The Dark Side of the Moon Every. Fucking. Time. Give it a rest and please listen to something other than the same old shit. I love Pink Floyd too (I saw 'em, you didn't, DEAL with it), but don't even THINK about pouting when I decide to play some nine inch nails on the 'puter.

Other than that, you're a good guy and a good friend. Oh, and you might wanna dial back on "stoned every day thing". And you wonder why you're broke all the time...

Ok, I have something finally :p
To my literature teacher: Why are you so so so evil? And I know you're going to Transylvania with your class next week and I hope something will eat you there!!!!

DaWacko said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
To my very first non-alcholic beer:
Wow dude, you really are non-alcoholic.. hmpf.. and you taste like shite :rolleyes: And i don't really like your brand either actually.. no good.

Jayne... why oh why you drink non-alcoholic beer?
Now who the hell drinks beer only for its taste? The alcohol belongs there :p
My fridge ran out of REAL beer.. and there were two bottles of those, so meh, why not.

To TalkCSI:

Oh when, oh when can I come back!! *slaps self*

To Minister of Education:

We are Hands-on, Minds-on and Hearts-on. Don't mess with us! And I don't want to learn Chinese! It's not my language! Whatever happened to "Regardless of race, language or religion" man! *grumbles*

To girls in science:
For the last effing time I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHO I FANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just WIERD, we aren't even friends and I know you'd just tell everyone, especially him, and totally effing humiliate me.

To my cow, Soraja: Could you please stop poking me and standing on my toes. I don't have always time to scratch your neck for 10 minutes. You need to understand that and just eat that damn grass. Attention bitch!

:D

Although there have been boys coming in and out of my life, at the end of the day, you're still the one who I think about. I can't help but remember the times we had together, our song, our moments, the way you put your arms around me, the way you kiss my hair, the way I smell like you after you hug me, the way I can feel your heart beating through your chest and mine, the way you used to call me "babe", the way we used to talk on the phone/online all the time until morning...and then of course I'm brought back to the reality that we can't be together, that it's not meant to be, that we'll never be, and the most painful truth of all, that you were never mine to begin with.

I feel so fortunate that I have so many friends, guy friends, who want to hang out with me, get to know me, paying attention to me, but really at the end of the day, it's still about you. Why? Why can't I let go once and for all? Aren't these distractions good enough?

I don't even know why you have such a big impact on me. We never even dated. You aren't even my first love, my first serious relationship. I don't know why you have this effect on me. And I hate it because I know I don't mean nearly as much to you. I hate I care so much, and you don't care as much, or enough, or at all.

Why are you still haunting me?

SweetDarling, I know how you're feeling... that happended to me... To be honest, I think I'm still in love with him. Now, I'm gonna cry...

To my co-worker: what's wrong with you?!? Grow up and don't answer me like that!
And you can forget my cookies and chocolate!!!

To friend of mine,
Stop saying that I'm going to become suicidal! I admit, I'm a little down/depressed lately, but I don't want to kill myself! I know you care, but I am not crazy. I know you had problems, but hey, no two people are the same. If you had problems, that doesn't mean that I'll have them too.

Stop trying to act like a f***ing father. I hate you. You do nothing in my life except tell me that I'm a goddamn failure. You tell me that I spend too much time on the computer? Well you do too. But at least I don't completely ignore my JOB and my FAMILY for doing shit on the computer. I do what I'm supposed to do and that's MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR YOU. Don't tell me that I have a time limit, don't tell me that I need to do this or that. You need to grow up and get a job and a life. And don't tell me that I don't read. I love to read. You would know that if you actually paid any attention at all to me. No, you believe and conjecture and say that I do nothing at all with my life. In FIFTH GRADE, you accused me of sleeping with my "boyfriend." I WAS TEN OR ELEVEN YEARS OLD. Grow the hell up. Of course I'm not going to be having sex when I'm that young. I almost want to go out and have sex with everything that moves just to spite you. I'm going to become a better person than you could ever be. I'm not going to waste my f***ing life away, I'm going to become a forensic scientist. And if I ever turn out like you I swear to god I'll kill myself.
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.

If you don't want to talk to me, that's fine.. but then, stay the hell away from me and my life and don't come knocking on my door in tears when you need me.. I want you around me when you're happy too. I'm getting tired of both our mood-swings. The choice is up to you: stay or stay out.

England played really badly, so I am happy; But I can't say that aloud for fear of being mobbed by england fans. Why do I have to live in England? *pouts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back