Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know people in edmonton are going to hate me but i louth hockey, i dont see why people get so hyped up about it and so angery, and the way they act when we win yeesh

I also loath hockey. BAD SPORT. TERRIBLE AWFUL BAD SPORT. STUPID SPORT. DIE HOCKEY! *stabs a foam finger*

Boys in my language classes: NO I DON'T SHAVE MY LEGS SO GET THE HELL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!
Girl at school: Halloween IS based on Samhain, but even if I was wrong it still hurt that you just dismissed what I said.
Boy at school: Sorry I seem hostile but sometimes I don't want to smile at you in case you hear my thoughts. I really like you, I really do, and you make me want to smile but I'd worry that you'd realise. If you're reading this, I'm so sorry I looked the other way when you looked at me. But hell, maybe you'll work it out anyway. I will be warmer in the future, I promise.
Idiot me :lol:
Girls at school: Sorry if I've been ignoring you lately. I'm thinking WAY more than is healthy (or normal, anyway, thinking IS better than being an airhead). And I'm afraid you will get annoyed with me again ; fuck, is it a crime to LAUGH now??? Lighten up a little, I don't go around pointing out your flaws! so what if I laugh funny?
Bitch on way home: that was racist what you said earlier, if you don't leave me and my sister alone tomorrow I will feel totally justified in dropping my bags and smacking you silly. You, of all people, deserve it. I am going to stand up for my sister and others beliefs like I should have stood up for myself in middle school.
I am not religious, but it was callous, insensetive and uneducated to yell THAT at me in the street, even if it isn't true.
To everyone who gives me grief : I'M NOT TAKING ANY MORE OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celtic_angel said:
Girl at school: Halloween IS based on Samhain, but even if I was wrong it still hurt that you just dismissed what I said.

You're absolutely right! Halloween is based on Samhain.. honestly, people will laugh at me when I say that here.. they'll be like: "oh you and your Celtic obsession!" But you know what, this whole Celtic obsession made me learn stuff that they never will.. I will be wiser than them in the end. It's like I got laughed at in a very pathetic way when I told people that the feminine form of the Oedipus Complex is the Electra Complex.. I don't understand what's so friggin' funny about it!! It's true!!

I understand ; when you know about samhain, like this girl did, you aught to figure that's where halloween came from!
Evidence:
1. COLOURS (orange and black)
2. Carved Pumpkins were originally carved TURNIPS( in America they had bigger fruit so used that instead)
3. Lanterns : Scare off evil, guide home spirits
And the list goes on...
Nice to meet a Kindred Spirit :D

To the friend that I broke his heart: I'M SO SORRY! I didn't mean too...I was drunk. I don't even remember making out with buddy there...I don't even know his name! So don't worry...I wasn't serious. And you made out with blondie...don't know her name either. I don't even think you know her name...so you can't be mad at me forever......

To roommates: You're REALLY loud and I don't care if there's a broken mirror on the floor...you can clean it up, you broke it!!

To sweet people who organized grad: HA! Dude, awesome organizing. Like ahh, that was SO fun!!

To roommates once again: I do not care if you don't like pens. And I do not care if you can't find a pencil. You do not need a lead pencil, you don't even need a pencil! And your both argueing and screaming REALLY loud, if you don't stop I'll throw *looks around room* A jar full of pens at you!!

Your roommates sound like five-year-olds from here! I am so sorry for you - but it's gotta be wicked fun :lol:
Boy who apologised: Why did you apologise??? What is your *ahem* ulterior motive - is there one at all? Seriously, I am CONFUSED, the world made more sense when you were an asshole! Ah well, soon all will out and it might make sense... or even less of it. :confused:

To someone I loved: I still haven't forgot you... I thought I did, but I didn't. I love you! I know I have to forget you... I'll forget you... some day, some how... I'll forget you!

to my friend

why are you trying to be like us and what is with you...the thing you said just wasnt cool. i am used to you being yourself but know i just dont know...

Aha, Celtic_Angel ...we all act like five year olds. We yell about stupid things all the time... But we do have fun...once in a while :p

To my friend: Okay, dude, you're messed right the bleep up. You're bragging about being drunk on grad...umm news flash darling, EVERYONE WAS DRUNK! So you bragging about it is just annoying people, not making people think your all cool.

To roommates (once again):Because you stole the remote I'm going to make loud noises with my spoon so you can't hear.

To me: You just made yourself sound like a 3-year-old by saying what you just said...who makes loud annoying noises besides 3-7 year olds? Oh right...YOU!

To my friend: Your opinion will not change my mind! I will like what I want to like, and dislike what I want to dislike, AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT!

i absolutly hate drugs, i mean i've never had them or any thing it's just that they break up families and stuff. i've burst into tears so many times over them. i hate newspapers too. they print things buut they don't care about the people related to the person they write about. like last year every one read the news paper and i din't because it' s boring ok. so then i get this phone call from my mom about this artical. i tried to buy a copy of the paper to read it but the god damn paper was sold out! My mom told me about it though and i cried so hard because everyone knew my dad at school and i was sure the popular people would tease me and stuff. luckly no one read the article though. but just a message- never do drugs they mess up your whole life and no one thinks of you the same ever again.

Oh yay, thanks. Nice thread! ^.^ But you'll probably regret this.

To Erin.
Would you grow up? Take your meds, you KNOW you need to, and sooner or later you're going to get caught doing your acid or your angel dust or whatever the hell it is you're on.

To Becky.
I'm not going to change. Deal with it.

To Chris.
Three years, and I haven't spoken a ****ing word to you. I haven't even looked at you. Shut up, and stop pretending I like you. There is clearly no ****ing reason why you still think you can use me again. All I have to say to you now is "Go jump in a barrel of acid."

To my parents.
It's gone. Over. Done. I get it, I was STUPID to do that, but it's DONE, it's OVER, and I GET THAT YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED IN ME. I get that no matter what I do that I think is good enough, it will never be satisfactory for you. I get that no matter how high I set my standards, yours will always be higher. I get that you wish someone else, someone normal, someone perfect was your daughter. But I'm NOT. So DEAL with it. Oh, wait, you CAN'T. Because you don't care enough to bother to know me in the first place. You say you love me. You say you're sorry. But apologies are just words. YOu disregard everything I say as the rantings of some stupid teenager who doesn't know what she's talking about. I REALLY have problems. I know I do. It's just too bad that you don't know. You obvioulsy can't see what's in front of you that I have vainly tried to hide, and that is that I need help with this. But you can't see that. And you never will. Because you've never even thought about considering thinking that maybe I am not an exact clone of you, that maybe who and what I am and how I do things has nothing to do with you. Maybe I disagree with you politically. That's my right. SHUT UP. And I will eat when I'm hungry, thank you.

To Will.
Do you think I don't know? I know everything, you sick ****. I know about it ALL. I know how you used her and threw her away, and when she tried to tell someone, you almost killed her. So I guess what I did was only fair, doncha think?

To the illegal immigrants.
We don't let people steal iPods. We don't let them kill. We don't let anyone do a lot of things because of one simple reason, and that's because they're illegal. So don't think that what you're doing doesn't count.

To my ex-boyfriend.
Stop calling me. I don't like you. I never will.

To my Biology teacher.
Why did you call her? Okay, you called her because of my grade. But to call her AT WORK. NO.

To something. That I don't particularly want to talk about.
I am not going to pick you up, and I am not going to put you to my skin, or anyone else's. I am NOT, NOT going to-

To everyone (not on the board, though. You guys are cool).
shut up shut up shut up and stop talking to me like you know EVERYTHING. shut up and quit acting like I am INFERIOR BECAUSE OF A NUMBER. I am NOT a NUMBER. stop treating me like one.

To three people.
Love me. Please? Because I can't think about anything else right now, and this hole in my chest won't go away, and I can't close it up. Take me away with you. I want to be with you forever and ever. Please? Love me? Please, love me, even just a little bit. Because I'm alone, and a lot of my friends aren't my friends, and the ones that are my friends "don't like me that way." Love me, because I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back