Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my roommate: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO OUT AND BUY THE EXACT SAME SKIRT AS ME????? I don't care if it's a different color...I BOUGHT IT FIRST!! Ugh, now I have to like see what your wearing before I get dressed because there's no way I'm wearing the same skirt as you on the same day!

To friend that I'm annoying: No, I will not stop annoying you. You annoy me, so I'm annoying you.

To little ditching friend: You're being a stupid bitch. You like totally ditched me today...you could of at least said something. Instead you walked off! Ugh, who does that? Who honestly does that?

To my math teacher: Umm yeah, thanks for not freaking out at me cause I don't know where my textbook is...don't worry, I'll find it...maybe.

To weather: IF YOU RAIN ON MY GRAD I WILL BE VERY MAD!!!

To my graduating class of 2007: Please don't pick James Bond as our theme. We are not involved in any sort of espionage.

To my colleague:
Why did you ask me if I'm showing up today? Why do I feel suspicious? Are you trying to do something when I'm not around and that you know I won't like it?

This thread is useless for me, because I have a horrible personality and I can say out anything loudly, I don't care about the payoff. I'm not proud of it, but what can I do?

To my brother

awweee you got jumped down town thank god you are ok i love you so much and if enything ever happened to you i just dont kno what i would do!

To my very first non-alcholic beer:
Wow dude, you really are non-alcoholic.. hmpf.. and you taste like shite :rolleyes: And i don't really like your brand either actually.. no good.

To the couch:
You're so good to sleep on :p And I also like you because you're red! :)

To a good friend:
Sorry we hardly talk these days, but it's just that I'm really busy right now.. also because we just got to know each other you should know that I don't talk to you not because you're not important to me, but because I'm not someone who talks to her friends every single day.. sometimes I don't talk to my closests friends for a month.. but it doesn't mean that I love them less.. You're always here in my heart and you know that I'm always here for you, you can always reach me whenever.. I just don't ever want to forget that!

for friend: can you stop thinking that you are the best and just YOU know everything better. you think you have your own style, personality..but you are lying yourself. and why you are so 'stuck' on my cousin? all what she is saying, you agry, but what i talk, you always find something to say...just can't stand you right now

To Computer: You're really old and I hate you. But what can a girl do? You're good for running MSN I guess...

To roommates: YOU ANNOY ME! You always do what I don't want you to do. When I say I need to do laundry you go does yours etc. IT'S ANNOYING! Man, I remember when we first moved in together it actually worked...for all of 4 months! Now it's just a freak show...oh well, I'm not moving out...It's kind of entertaining to watch you two argue...

To everyone I'm talking to on MSN: WHY ARE YOU ALL SAYING LOL? It's confusing me...

To weather: I swear...if you rain in two days.........

To myself: YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL! Wholy...you're spelling now instead of no....

To friend: Thank you for not being all weirded out. That would be awquard if you were. And yeah thanks for your support! I really do need it right now!

To myself: Why you are not sleeping?? tomorrow you should wake up at 7:00AM, how you think you gonna do that?
answer: couse i now the answer! :D

to my friend
i will never be awkward around you i mena unless you like confess to murdering someone! i love you way to much for that! and dont worry the people who are really worth it are the people who are supporting you! <3<3

I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I miss you. Even as I'm going through some stuff right now, I can hear your voice and feel your presence. I know you are watching over me as well as Daddy and Jane. Thank you so much for being there for me no matter how bad things got. I still have a lot to learn and I'm finding that you were right about a lot of things. I will find the courage to do what I need to do. And the one thing that I forgot once but no more is, you always believed in me even when I didn't.

I love you, Mommie

JayneEmilysRealm said:
To my very first non-alcholic beer:
Wow dude, you really are non-alcoholic.. hmpf.. and you taste like shite :rolleyes: And i don't really like your brand either actually.. no good.

Jayne... why oh why you drink non-alcoholic beer?
Now who the hell drinks beer only for its taste? The alcohol belongs there :p

I guess I could say this ..to my dad:
Stop being such a drama queen. You are not going to die in any minute since doctors have said you are fine so you are fine and behave like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back