Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detective_Burn said:

Hey dolphin, what´s the matter?

speed_cochrane, no pasta-freak obviously. May I take the noodles? ;)

I just needed to let it out... I'm really nuts, but thanks for worrying!

speed_cochrane, do you have enough for me? :D

To self:

Oh my god, you just found out you had a maths exam tomorrow and you havent revised shit for it! :mad: You're in deep shit, do ya know that? You better revised tomorrow morning on the bus, that'll do. :rolleyes:

*passes noodles to Dolphin* :lol:

To my parents: WHY DID YOU LEAVE! You left for four days! You left with the dog. My sole protection against bad guys. You left me with no food, no money, no dog, and my stupid dumb sisters who don't know how to pick up after themselves.

kazzy said:
To self:

Oh my god, you just found out you had a maths exam tomorrow and you havent revised shit for it! :mad: You're in deep shit, do ya know that? You better revised tomorrow morning on the bus, that'll do. :rolleyes:

yeah that's right, procrastinate Kazzy procrastinate, math is such a loser!

To my computer: OH MY GOD!!!!! It's not hard to attach something to an email...but you make it seem like the hardest thing in the world!

To myself once again: YOU'RE ARE SO FREAKING STUPID! You lost your math assignment...good job brillant!

To my math teacher: Please don't yell at me or give me a DT tomorrow...I don't have time for that!

To Mr. Hand: NOBODY CARES. It is earth space science that doesn't count as a science and the grade doesn't go on your transcript. Give it up.

To my sister-in-law:
Seriously you need therapy. You had a horrible childhood but that doesnt mean that you can treat my mom and me like you did when we went to Miami. You really thought that i was going to just let you talk shit to my mom and me not do nothing about it well you thought wrong. You ruined our trip. We LOVE your kids and by you not letting us see them was a mean cruel thing to do because you knew how much we love them and care about them. I miss them A LOT and i know my mom does too. I hate what you did. We never treated you bad or anything but you know what...WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND!

kazzy said:
To self:

Aww, you'll do fine :D Don't worry... only those who suck have to revise stuff ;)

To Det:
No it's not too complicated I believe, or there is some misunderstanding between us :lol: but a while back you said:
you know this feeling, when you can´t tell a girl you like her?
And I know the feeling.. 1) because she was much older than I am, she was my teacher, and 2) met a girl in the pub but can't track her down and I know nothing of her beside the fact that her friend is called Laura :rolleyes:

To my camera:
You stupid oxymoron.. I said "delete picture" not "format whole contents of your friggin' memory" Great. Just great. Yeah, thanks for deleting all the gorgeous pics I took. It is quite obvious that my mum brought you up and not me.. If you'd been my own camera you would have never done that, because my future camera is a friggin' smart one who will understand what I mean and know the difference, and of course she will ask twice when I want to format something.. :mad:

To a special friend:
Remember I'm there for you.

To a schoolboard:
Ohh *raises hand and jumps* Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! :D

To teacher: yes I am on another site when I was supposed to be working on my outline on Macbeth. Yes I know I didnt get much done. But the answer is "NO MACBETH WASNT A TRAGIC HERO!" NOW DROP IT! :lol: sorry your an awesome teacher tho.

Dolphin said: I just needed to let it out... I'm really nuts, but thanks for worrying!

Not really. Now you got me curious. Forget therapy, that´s what you have us for. :D

Jayne, so you loved a lady back then? I´m so glad to say my obstacle is just pure shyness. ;)

obsession_360 said:
To teacher: yes I am on another site when I was supposed to be working on my outline on Macbeth. Yes I know I didnt get much done. But the answer is "NO MACBETH WASNT A TRAGIC HERO!" NOW DROP IT! :lol: sorry your an awesome teacher tho.

...I liked Macbeth. If you need help, I know a lot about it. :lol:

To the bugs in the trees: ATTACK SOMEONE ELSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back