"Post Mortem" Discussion **Spoilers**

OMGOMGOMG... That guy is such a bitch!! "How tough do you feel when your not in your big SUV?" LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! Ugh. Sorry im defensive of my Greggo ;) If that guy didnt come in the room, what do you think poor Greggo would have done!? :eek:

I know, that judge is totally just trying to make himself look good!! Go Nick!!! Way to stick up for your friend! :)

Awww poor Greg, wanting to apologize to the family... :(

OMG I was SOOO scared for Greg for a second... I thought for sure that kid was gonna beat him up... :eek: :eek:

so much for that kid "cleaning up" his act and "doing his time" and learning from it. he was practically threatening greg in the bathroom.

UGH! i am getting upset with this episode, i hope warrick and nicky help greg out. =[

That brother is going to be trouble, Greg was minding his own business, just putting some cold water on his face, he did the smart thing though and didn't say anything, and actually Sofia gave him good advice, and Nick and Warrick are helping him too now.

But still, you know what pisses me off, the fact that just because the guy was going to college means that he automatically can't do anything wrong.

Greg did what any reasonable person in that situation would do, granted, you can feel for the family of the person that died, but what about the families of the people that the son hurt and the family of the man that died??

Poor Greg, this really is tearing him apart.

sandersidle said:
Go Greg!! I was smiling so much when he was talking about the alchohol level!! He kicked ass! :D

I know!! I was like, "You tell 'em Greg!!!" :) I couldn't believe the judge brought up the dinner!! :eek: I was so proud of Greg when he said "I wish he hadn't run at me. I wish he had just run away."

You go, Greg! He just put that a-hole judge in his place! Greg is being so calm throughout this ordeal. He's such a professional.

He totally kicked ass, they said he nailed his testimony in the spoilers and he did, nice try judge, with that question, seriously, that judge is allowing a lot in this case, but that question, he just made himself look bad..Greg totally threw it right back at him.

And props to Warrick and Nick for coming up with that simulation.

And the lawyer was right it should have been ruled justifiable, not just excusable. The mother was the one that said they'd get justice, I still don't trust that brother, I just don't.

And Stanley, oh Stanley, Greg looked so uncomfortable.

Now a civil suit, will this never end for him? And that look his brother gave Greg in the garage, no, that wasn't good. Greg just wants to go home, I don't blame him, really I don't. But we will be hearing about this again, we will.

To be honest, with the evidence, I don't see the family winning a civil suit either, and if they lose that, then..I'm just not liking what could possibly happen with this storyline..I fear what could happen.

I loved this episode- 10/10, Greg's inquest was of course my favorite storyline of the 2. I was into it more then the other one. Eric did an amazing job

This was a great show, very gripping. Even the MCSK story was really good.

Greg did a great job.

Gee, he's actually getting a continuing storyline, too bad TPTB never do that for Nick or Warrick.

Back