"Post Mortem" Discussion **Spoilers**

i think that superdave is the coroners assistant. dont know though.
im excited for it too.

I'm guardedly excited about tomorrow night's episode. I just saw the previews to "Post Mortem" and it burns me that there was absolutely no indication that part of the episode would involve Greg and his coroner's inquest. Not even a sliver of a scene!

Still, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night even if I only get a few glances at Greg's scenes.

I can't wait for tommorrow, hopefully i don't have to work late, i'll have to smack somebody, if i have to work a double. This eppy sounds good, only because of Greg.

I have to agree. And because Friday is Verterans Day, no school. So I can happily watch the episode without worrying about the next day.. YAY!! lol yeah, I cannot wait!! However, I've been getting this horrible feeling that they possibly made his scenes in this episode less than what they originally had.. but I simply refuse to think like that as of now. But I must say that the promo didn't help with my theory...

But we shall see. I guess as along as he is in there, I shouldn't complain.. :( Still, so sad if he doesn't have much at all.

But again, we shall not think like that.

YAY GREG!!

I get that same feeling eszmanda_luver , I hope we are wrong though. But with re-writes and such is is possible. But I hope not. Either that or they don't want to give anything away.

Maybe they just don't want to give too much away, remember some of the Fannysmackin' promos didn't have that much Greg either..I think this will be another stellar Greg episode, if the spoilers are correct we will at least see him totally nail his testimony. I mean, the whole episode isn't about him, maybe they are pushing the mini-murder storyline because of what that leads too..I don't know, but there will be Greg in this, and that alone will make it a great epi.

And alas, I have to work on Friday, but still one more day..Thursday's seem to come so quickly, and I really do like that..a lot. :)

Yay so excited for tonight's ep!!! I saw a new promo on CBS yesterday and still no sign of Greg! :( Well at least TV Guide mentioned him, and I'm still excited to see how his hearing goes!! And if that wasn't enough, that mini-crime scene is CREEPY!! Can't wait to see how that turns out...

Tonight!! I have to say, as much as I love that "miniture" crime scene storyline, I'm more looking forward to the hearing--actually before and after the hearing to see how Greg is really holding up, if he does admit he's having problems sleeping, how he's dealing with or what his reaction to that media circus is..and after to see what his reaction to the verdict or being questioned by the reporters (from that promo pic you can see he's uncomfortable) or to the reaction of the family of the guy that died.

I wonder if they will show him..maybe all alone (maybe at that apartment that we've never seen but Sofia has mentioned) thinking or letting his emotions come out about it.

I really do hope that made some sense.

Sure it made sense. I hope for a lot but don't expect it, that way I won't be too disapointed. I have tomorrow off so I glad of that, hopfully there will be something on the Early show but who knows.

They were on the early show after last weeks epi, George and I believe Marg was, so maybe they will be, but I'd watch the entertainment shows tonight, I think one of the reporters is one of the correspondents that used to be on Entertainment Tonight, so they may show some of what's going to happen.

In less than 5 hours, we'll know, but I totally understand about not wanting to get your hopes up, usually I don't, that way I too am not disappointed. But any Greg is good Greg, and Eric should be as wonderful as always. :)

Im so excited for this episode! I know I couldnt be getting my hopes up either, but it's greg. And like speakerset said, any Greg is good. I'm just still excited about his storyline! It's about time! :D :D But it's going to be sad to see our poor Greggo all uncomfy in a courtroom that is angry with him. I think Sara needs to comfort him.. :devil: ;)

Yeah, that super sucks. Its bad enough he had to go through it all, then go to court, and then have most of the room against him. Poor baby. I really hope they give Eric a chance again; he's so amazing when they give him a chance..

I think this has been such a great gift for him, he's always been great, but this storyline was just so good.

And I totally agree with everyone, having to sit there while his character is being attacked, I don't know how to put this, not that it would be easy for any of the other CSI's, but they've been around longer, it's like with Greg, you just don't want to see him go through that, like I said when that promo pic for the episode came out, you want to play goalie and Greg is the net--any puck comes near him and you just want to slap it back into play.

Back