"Post Mortem" Discussion **Spoilers**

Again repeating April 19, 2007 as I said a few posts up.

For those wondering we don't tack/sticky up repeated eps just new ones to keep the confusion down.

Thanks Destiny! I know I cannot wait to see this one again. it was a really good ep. Felt so sorry for Greg in it.

This episode was one my favorites this season.
Lots of Greg, and Hodges does the robot. :lol:

Felt bad for Greggo in this one though, as did my mom.( and half the time she can't even remember his name :rolleyes:)

Even though Lab Rats was much more of a "clip show", I felt this episode was a lot of follow-up and filler. While solid, I don't remember any real stand-out moments in it.

I enjoyed this one second time around, or for me I think it was the third or fourth. Brass has got some good moments in this one, and Greg stands out as well. And god, I just love that creepy piano Mini Killer music John Keane has put together, I hope we get some more of that in the finale.

I enjoyed this the second time around.. awesome ep. Greg was incredible.. poor baby :( so innocent, and facing such adverse retaliation. in the restroom.. and the parking lot, and said "nothing" very good self-control..& Sofia comforting him, and giving him the pep talk!! and the minature house, and suck up Hodges.. with Grissom, and him and Sara going over the evidence.. puzzeled as we all are..still!! good episode, from November, and It seemed like I just watched this last week, time is going by so fast on S/7 :(

REPEATING DEC. 27, 2007
Episode Title: (#707) "Post Mortem"

GRISSOM RECEIVES A SECOND EXACT MINIATURE REPLICA OF A WORKING CRIME SCENE, LEADING HIM TO BELIEVE THAT A SERIAL KILLER IS AT LARGE IN LAS VEGAS.

Grissom gets a chilling surprise when he receives another exact miniature replica of a working crime scene. -- When an elderly woman is murdered, the CSIs look to the neighbor and nephew as possible suspects. Mid-investigation, Grissom receives an exact miniature replica of the current crime scene, changing his thinking on the crime. Meanwhile, Greg faces an angry courtroom when he attends the hearing to ascertain his culpability in the death of the teenager he accidentally killed while defending himself against a mob.
For more info such as cast list or links, please see page/post one of this thread. ;)

Back