Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted no...I don't take them, I really should, but I don't I used to try to take vitamins, but I'd always forget.

I voted yes, though I honestly don't know why I bother to take them anymore. Apparently some of them don't even work anyway :lol: At the moment I just take cod liver oil and B6.

I voted yes, especially in times when I'm really stressed.. like.. these past.. several years :lol: I notice that when I don't take them my immune system becomes rather wobbly and I'm more likely to become ill.

I said no.
Wintertime vitamin C more, but then I just give up.

Cod liver.... brrrrrrr. I was forced to take it when I was a kid. *cries*

I voted no, I did used to take Vitamin C about 5 years ago, but I always forgot to take them everyday, so I don't bother with it. :p

My mom keeps a stock of vitamins in the cupboard, but I don't take them. I just eat plenty of fresh fruits as a substitute. :)

I wanted to vote no but that won't be true coz my mom's a health fanatic, she'd force/pester/nag/lecture me to take them and I hate it. I know some of them are good for me but I really don't give a damn. On top of that, she even makes weird concoctions. No wonder I'm such a weirdo. :rolleyes:

Just the natural vitamins you would get from fruits and Veggies and other foods.

And I shall go with the next one. Creating that Blood Type thread a while back, I thought of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back