Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is partly just me being British, but I say with a head on it :p It's not a pint of beer otherwise (IMO) :lol:

although I do agree with the second option - I like to have as much beer in the glass as possible too ;)

Even if Im not legal, Im going to answer this question! :mad:

Im going to say head of foam is a necessity! But not too much obviously there wont be much room for the beer so you have to compromise...etc. :p

BEER WITH HEAD!! :D Two fingers.. that's the rule.. otherwise you can't call it a beer.. Except for Guinness, that's allowed to have just a one-finger head :)

Oh come on! Just like I said in Holland thread, it's really annoying when you have 0.33l of beer and 0.33l glass and because of the foam, it won't fit there.

That's still no reason to vote for the second option Ducky :mad: *poors beer on Ducky's feather* :eek: Ohhh noooo.. beer-spoiling.. *starts sucking Ducky's feathers* (<- no pun intended in case anyone thought of that :rolleyes:)
There's actually a solution to that: drink it from the bottle (don't ever buy cans!!!) or get a bigger glass.. I never saw the use of 0.33l glasses anyway, they're so tiny.

Missy, stop sucking my feathers :eek: :lol:

Fine, I have actually two 0.5 glasses... the 0.33 is Foster's one that I got with six back. And I usually do drink from bottles :p

But you know what's the problem? It's rare to see bottles nowadays. They want to change to cans. Yesterday when I bought beer... There was 6 pack of my fave beer but wanted something else for a change. But there was only Olvi which I don't like.. and the rest were Dachshunds (12-packs) or cans... can's FFS! Do you have any idea what 6-pack of 0.5 Carlsberg costs!? So I ended up buing 6pack of Foster's in 0.44l CANS :rolleyes:

What's wrong woith cans instead of bottles. How many of you are answering are acually 21 or older.

If you're not 21 where did you get your ID, and how much did it cost ;)

Here the legal drinking age is 18. Cans are bit icky. Tho I like how those don't break if you drop it.

i cant pick because i cannot drink beer, i think it tastes disgusting. *please dont throw things!* :lol:
my brother told me this year i wasnt allowed to watch the superbowl unless i had a beer, so he gave me a sleamens and it was so bitter it took me the entire game to finish one bottle

Hmmm I chose no head, but I don't really mind it much. Actually, I don't drink beer that much. I prefer the cocktail ones. ;)

I cannot vote in this poll as I loathe beer. I'm a rum & breezer kinda gal. *ducks flying beer bottles* Doesn't it taste the same no matter how you drink it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back