Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald of course! Mickey has this incredibly irritating voice. Well, Donald too actually. :lol: But you gotta love that cute tail. ;)

Of course us ducks are better ;)

I'm a huge Donald Duck fan (get my Donald Duck comic weekly and one extra once in a month) and fave author being Don Rosa.
Mom has often threated that she'll quit that. Man, Ineed to pay it this year :rolleyes:

There's...Donald just has that something. Mickey is "perfect" and always solves everything and Donald... is just better.

I had to choose Donald Duck, my best friend is obssessed with him and I am missing her at the moment. What I never understand about DD is that he doesn't wear shorts so you can see his bum, but when he gets out of the shower he puts a towel around himself - ahhhh, cartoons! :D

I went with Donald Duck too. I agree that Mickey's voice can get irritating after a while - doesn't sound right on a mouse somehow :lol:

i chose donald duck hes fab and i can talk like him lol mickey mouse i just want to rip his head off and pull his guts out.

I picked Donald Duck.

Mickey just reminds me of Michael Jackson with his backyard theme park, little kids everywhere, gloves, half naked...We all know he's black but he has a white face...

Donald just seems less like a rapist to me. :p

speed_cochrane said:
I picked Donald Duck.

Mickey just reminds me of Michael Jackson with his backyard theme park, little kids everywhere, gloves, half naked...We all know he's black but he has a white face...

Donald just seems less like a rapist to me. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my gosh! That's awesome! I've never thought of it that way!

I went with Donald. He's hilarious when he's angry and plus he has a lisp like me. Besides, Mickey is too nice and it's a little weird haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back