Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted for msn...i used to use it a lot but now all my friends are on myspace so i've only used it about ten times in the last year.....

I don't have any IM, I've beem wanting to find the one my friends use. I never remember to ask, and only one friend I'm sure of uses it, so I'm not sure if it's worth it.

kazzy said: And its chatrooms are very creepy, there are millions of arab men jumping at the chance to propose to you and ask you to move there. :rolleyes:

Erm.. there's always ignore button :p Heck, I've found lots of nice people to talk to in Yahell! chat :p (won't tell my hideout tho ;) )

Someone wrote a rant about Windows Messenger.. I had problem with it once it always was throwing that sign up screen btu There was place in control panel that helped me to get rid of it.

DaWacko said:
kazzy said: And its chatrooms are very creepy, there are millions of arab men jumping at the chance to propose to you and ask you to move there. :rolleyes:

Erm.. there's always ignore button :p Heck, I've found lots of nice people to talk to in Yahell! chat :p (won't tell my hideout tho ;) )

Oh I know that but there ARE SO MANY OF THEM! :eek: And pssh, I already know your hideouts. I just dont go there. :lol:

I only use msn as I got a 50 year old guy asking me out on yahoo, that kind of scared me as I have no idea how he got my addy.

crazy_steph said:
I only use msn as I got a 50 year old guy asking me out on yahoo, that kind of scared me as I have no idea how he got my addy.

Erm...there is ignore button :p

I prefer MSN. I know no one in my school of like 1300 kids that use Yahoo. Really. MSN is kind of crazy, though... it's always signing me in (without my consent), so I put it to sign me in automatically as offline. It works quite well.

I used to love silver and choose it over gold. But I've noticed gold looks better on my skin tone (heh vain much). So now I prefer gold. :)

I don't want to cause offence to anyone but I personally think that gold looks cheaper than gold! *hides self* I think it is mainly because I am quiet pale in the winter so bright gold colours don't look good on me, then in summer I am brown and I don't think gold really suits me then either. I love white gold but I really don't like the whole goldness of gold :lol: Hopefully you know what I mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back