Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I have both. But since being very sensitive, I have to choose carefully, esp earrings and then those end up being always gold. Then it's stupid because all my rings are silver... necklaces.. I have silver cross and golden cross + angel
Then I have silver heart that has white "stone" and then golden heart that has white "stone"... never thought of that.

I chose gold because I find it more classy and elegent. Also, since the cross and chain that I purchased in Greece is gold all my other jewlery, especially earrings, must match it. I only wear silver when it comes to rings.

Gold.. every jewelry piece I have is gold actually.. silver doesn't seem to go well with me.. it doesn't suit me and my skin rejects anything but gold. It sounds weird but when I'm wearing silver rings I get a rash :rolleyes: and my ears got infected after wearing silver earrings.. so yup, must go with gold :p

I like both silver and gold, but I chose silver because I think it looks better than gold. Though, I own mostly gold jewelry! :)

silver. maybe because I can't afford a lot of gold shiny stuff at the moment. hehe. got all my stuff in silver and I think it looks prettier on me

:) I prefer to wear sliver. Of course the only jewlery I wear are necklaces and rings, most of which I get from my mom.

I wear only sterling silver. I'm allergic to gold. It has nickel in it. I get a horrible rash from Nickel.

I chose Yahoo for the messenger. I have that and AIM. I don't have MSN. MSN and my computer don't get along at all. Yahoo and Aim work good enough for me when I use it.

Take Care,
Dayna

Silver wins for me. I only wear it. Gold gets people older- at least me. And call me a fool, but I dont like its color! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back