Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I'm one that's only heard of Patricia Cornwell, so I chose her. :) But Kathy Reichs DOES sound vaguely familiar.

Yahoo! Heck, MSN sucks big monkey balls.

Why I hate MSN:

-Stupid smileys

-You cannot be "invisbile" and still have convo with people on your list

-You cannot choose how people on your list is shown. You see what each person has set (like I have Sanna ~ Ducky at the moment). With Yahoo I CONTROL with what name people are on my list. I'm sorry but I cannot simply remember 50 e-mail addresses and to whom those belong, esp when they are from this board.

Yahoo sucks because it has very stupid smilies and doesn't let you have custom smilies. And its chatrooms are very creepy, there are millions of arab men jumping at the chance to propose to you and ask you to move there. :rolleyes:

But MSN does suck as well - doesnt have its own chatrooms etc. But still I like MSN more than Yahoo. :p

DaWacko said:
Yahoo! Heck, MSN sucks big monkey balls.

Why I hate MSN:

-Stupid smileys

-You cannot be "invisbile" and still have convo with people on your list

-You cannot choose how people on your list is shown. You see what each person has set (like I have Sanna ~ Ducky at the moment). With Yahoo I CONTROL with what name people are on my list. I'm sorry but I cannot simply remember 50 e-mail addresses and to whom those belong, esp when they are from this board.
Okay, I agree with the stupid smileys.. however:

Install MSN Plus.. then you can name people whatever you want and if you also install the Beta-version you can chat to people and stay invisible and leave people messages while they're offline :p

So hey, I voted for MSN :D I use Yahoo too ocassionally, just not as often.

:) I use MSN a lot more, so that is what I voted for. I never use Yahoo, so it would have been pointless to vote for it.

I voted for msn too. I recently got the newest version so now I can leave messages to people even when their off-line and all my hotmail contacts have been placed on msn too so if I ever need to e-mail someone it'll be quicker. Also, yahoo doesn't have the same amount of cool things and options that msn has.

I did vote for MSN, simply because it's the only one I have at the moment, and it's what all my friends use, although I don't use it all that much.

Despite this, I'm convinced that Windows Messenger (the old-school version of MSN that comes with Windows XP) is evil. Pure evil. It's impossible to get rid of. It always automatically signs in (even when you tell it not to), so I uninstalled it from my computer, and yet somehow it still manages to auto-sign-in. And I can't sign out, because I can't open the program, because it's not technically installed. ARG! And I know there are a few ways around this, but that takes time and effort, and frankly, I'm lazy. Oh well, at least it gives me something to bitch about.

[/rant]

I voted for MSN. I use it alot and use it alot more often than Yahoo. I love how you have more customization options on MSN too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back