Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh..I've heard of Sonic and Tails but Knuckles :rolleyes:?Doesn't ring any bell.Anyway,I watch Sonic a long long time ago.Last time I watch it I was.. eight :)?I don't know.

Hmmm.. of course I could just pick the ones that sound funniest, but I have no clue about Tails and Knuckles.. I only remember Sonic :rolleyes:

*goes googling for pics to return to vote later*

Oohh...I picked Sonic, Knuckles and Knuckles. I like Tails with his bushy...uhm...tail.. but Knuckles is like this bad-boy hedgehog! So I figured I'll vote for him. Hehe...but oh well, I like em all really. Along with that girl hedgehog. Haha! Hilarious.

Interesting poll Ducky. Been the one that I understood most. :lol:

Chose Sonic, Sonic, and Knuckles. I don't recall who Tails is...is he that hedgehog with two/three tails?

I chose Tails, Knuckles, Knuckles

Tails is actually a fox with two tails. I never liked Sonic. First, Tails is cute and Knuckles just kick ass. Like Casp said, he was kinda "evil" hedgehog, he was red and had two spikes in his hands, that's why "Knuckles" you could break walls just by walking forward if you played with him.

Ah, Sonic X had so great line

Sonic X: Hi Knuckles, how's cracking?

:lol: :lol:

*hears no one else laughing*

Ahem, moving on.

I know those better from games than tv series :lol:

Oh man I have no idea what these are. Except for Sonic, yeah I've heard of that one. If it's kinda blue then I've probably seen it lmao. So I only voted for the first two polls.

OMG!? Have you people been unborn or something in early 90s when SEGA..was it Megadrive came and Sonic was like... THE GAME!? :eek:

I chose Sonic, Knucles, Knuckles since Knuckles is my favorite and Sonic all right. I don't really watch Sonic X or anything, but I do like playing the Sonic games. I recently played Sonic Riders for Gamecube. It's a pretty cool game.

DaWacko said:
OMG!? Have you people been unborn or something in early 90s when SEGA..was it Megadrive came and Sonic was like... THE GAME!? :eek:
LMAO! Maybe I wasn't cool enough back then to play TEH GAME :lol:

My choices are:

Sonic, Knuckles and Knuckles.

My brother watches this show and loves it to bits, he drives me up the wall with this show! lol

OMG, I used to play Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega, and this 5 yr old little boy that I use to babysit used to kick my butt at it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back