Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta pop those bubbles, what else are they there for, it's there ultimate destiny in life to bring pleasure to moving :lol:

meshellb2001 said:
I work in a warehouse and we have the large bubble wrap, OMG is so fun to run it over with the forklift, or a two wheel dolley!!!!. It's good for relieving stress also, take your anger out on bubbles!!!!. :lol:

^That sounds exciting :D

It's strange...when you see that package includes bubbleplastic, at least I have this huge smile on my face and get more excited about it than the thing that was wrapped to it :lol: I've tried to find techniques to do it faster... when I was younger, I used to jump on it but it wasn't very affective :rolleyes:

I swear the person who made this invention must have had fun... or became crazy.

Have to destroy the bubbles! I love to see that everyone else so far would as well :D

I actually sit at work and really annoy all of the customers because I keep twisting the bubble wrap and then I go along each singular bubble to make sure I have got each one! The bubble wrap we have is really full of air as well so it makes the best popping noise there is :D :D :D

Dude! You cant just get a bubble wrap and NOT pop it! It's impossible! :rolleyes: One time, I wrapped some bubble wrap around a present for a friend but I couldnt resist it, had to pop it and swopped it for a newspaper to wrap it. :lol:

:lol: I pop the bubbles too, seriously how can you not pop the bubbles? I can't resist it.

it's impossible to resist! the bubbles must be popped, its like a universal theme...

i remember in french a couple of weeks ago, when or textbooks finally arrived, we were supposed to be doing work out of them, but i sat there for the entire lesson popping bubble wrap :lol:
everyone was telling me to stop because they were trying to do their work, but i just couldn't stop!

Ahaha! I pop em too! I like to twist them and get all the pops at once. Sometimes when I encounter a bubble that dosen't want to be popped, I get a needle and just stab the thing! When I get real crazy, I walk all over em. Nyehehehe!

One voted 'No'? :eek:

I would steal up to my lair (my room) and pop it away from little siblings and neighbor kids where I would be asked by them if they can pop it. Then I would need ot be mature and let them have all the fun.

Destroy the bubbles! It can't be helped, it's like when you eat a doughnut and lick your lips after. :lol:

In fact I thought it was impossible not to, until Casper voted no. :eek: You must have some serious will power. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back