Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TalkCSI almost always comes first for me :)

Email is so...boring.

*goes to join the "anti-social club" with Siri* :lol:

ususally talkcsi and then email, i dont get many unless i send them so unless i sent on lately and am waiting for a reply, then i go to talkcsi

Nowdays...I do first check my talkCSI...:lol:

Besides, I understand why the is a poll about "Do you always read announcement forum?"...the important topic these days...is "pruning posts"...:)...Think I should haunt there more often...:lol:

I voted yes! :lol:

I really do think there is other life form out there. I don't believe that we are alone in the universe. :D

I can't believe that there isn't other life forms out there somewhere - we must think very highly of ourselves to think that we are the only ones in the universe!

So definitely a yes from me :) x-x-x

Nope, I don't believe in UFO's so I voted no. If there is any other life form out there it's definitely Michael Jackson.... :lol: just kidding.

jorja_fan86 said:
If there is any other life form out there it's definitely Michael Jackson.... :lol: just kidding.

Lol!

I voted yes, but I think that's because I'm a scientist and can't imagine there not being something else out there somewhere (aside from that it would also be very boring if there wasn't :p ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back