:lol: we are citizens :lol:

1. organized
2. none ---as I dislike pepsi or cocacola
3. more milk with my little dog, so yes
4. yes, vitamin supplements ---as I dislike many kinda vegetables
5. never donoted blood ---dislike the feeling of needles
6. spring ---as living on the Eastern Hemisphere
7. read announcement forum when requires, not always

Voted for Talk CSI. Most of the time anyway. Other times, I'll have to check my mail in case I recieve something important.

Hmm, there's nothing like the feeling of seeing everything highlighted and ready to be read in this website. :lol: Gives me that tingly, excited feeling.

My email. Actually when I go online, I open three tabs immediately (email, talkcsi, lj) :) But there were times that I checked talkcsi first.

I have a very specific way :eek:
I open usually two...what those are... tabs? Yahoo!Mail to first one and talkCSI to 2nd. Then I log in to mail and then here.
Then I check mail, log out, go to my other mailbox, check it and then go to 3rd. 3rd one I've got thru school and I don't use it for sending but teachers send stuff to us there so...
When I log there off, I go to IRC Gallery and check if I have new messages. Then I come here and while waiting pages loading, I check a few other boards.

I check my e-mail, check the TV Guide for the night, then have TalkCSI open in one window and do other stuff in another window - multitasker!! :D

It depends on what page I closed the night before. If I closed Opera with still TalkCSI on it...then I'll open it with TalkCSI. Then I'd go to my email and stuff. :p

I voted for email because I do technically scan through it first, but what I do is, open Firefox, then when my yahoo email is loading I open two other tabs, and load up Talk CSI and another board I'm an admin at and check both of them while reading my email. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back