Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it's quite nice here in London today, I have to agree with wibble - it's winter all year round! :lol: So, I also vote no. :p

Geez, such a whiners you Brits are :p

It was snowing a lot today so not feeling like spring here either.

wibble said:
I'm sorry to say, but if you live in Britain (like me), it's practically always bloody winter :rolleyes:

:lol:

So, I vote no :p And it happens to be very windy and cloudy outside at the moment :rolleyes:

How the hell do we have winter all year around? Explain! :p

Spring is here! BUT DAMN WINDY! Nearly knocked me off my bike an hour ago. :lol:

wibble said:
I'm sorry to say, but if you live in Britain (like me), it's practically always bloody winter :rolleyes:

:lol:

So, I vote no :p And it happens to be very windy and cloudy outside at the moment :rolleyes:

*nods* it certainly feels like it's winter all year round to me, it's been raining all day here, and it's cold, and to top it all off I have a stuffy nose, and a cough.

It seems like spring here. The trees are in bloom and the sun is shining and everything is beginning to beautifully grow. It's starting to warm up too. Yesterday it must've been 15 celcius out!

springs here, at least for now. if it snows again i think i will scream! :mad:
weve actually had two days in a row with double digit temperatures!! yesturday there were even girls in their mini skirts and ugg boots. i was scared and wanted to run away :lol:

springs here for now, but were expecting so in s couple of days so ... I vote yes because its pretty nice at the moment :D

I live in Indiana, some pretty screwed up weather here, one day its snowing and the next it 60 degrees. :confused: I'm ready for summer!!!!! I have actually used the heat and A/C in the same day.

Across the North Sea from England it's actually spring :p Well, it may rain a bit ocassionally, but it's getting warmer every day I believe, the wind is really soft and has this nice warm touch to it.. I like to think it's spring :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back