Pitch us your dream CSI:NY story idea!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Flacknatic, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

My idea would be to have one of flack YMCA kids to be in trouble or kidnapped, and we all saw how intense Flack was when it was Danny, know just put that towards finding the kid or helping the kid.
    Mixed with some heated scenes between mack, telling him to go by the book and calm down, or Danny even commenting that flack shouldn't be doing special favors like Danny was going to do for riki, that would be a good one in my books.
    I would of course play the YMCA kid.. of course.. lol

2. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Maybe we should have one with Mac and Stella trapped onboard and elevator perhaps...........

Actually, I think an excellent storyline would have a lot of political firestorm involved. I recall watching some episode where Mac and Stella were using some sort of monitoring equipment to pinpoint were an internet signal was being transmitted from in order to nab a criminal. I don't know if it was "Down the Rabbit Hole" or some other recent episode but news breaks out of how Mac and Stella put away a criminal but it breaks out to the public who believing that "Big Brother" is upon them and massive anti-CSI demonstrations erupt all across New York and even spread outwards all across the country.

Next the CSI's find themselves with a massive lawsuit from the ACLU, and many civil liberties organizations all over the country in which they lose and a massive emotional and social fallout enshrouds the CSI lab.

Could the CSI's be caught up not in a crime-wave but a revolution exploding across the country, one that could have major repercussions for international politics?

3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i thought of a really cool opening sequence...

i was listening to ELO's song "Jungle" and i thought how cool would it be if CSI:NY had this as a song on the opeing sequence. like it could be the camera panning on the city showing a crowd of people and then like a chase with a criminal or someone stumbling out of somewhere or killing someone.

i thought it would be cool to hear this b/c NYC is litterally a jungle haha. i think this would make more sense if you guys were to hear the song. amazon.com has it to sample if anyones interested.

4. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

During "You Only Die Once" she did send Mac that letter that ended thing and said she was staying in England. Mac told Flack (in "Times Up") that he saw that it was comming and that's why he came back early. But there was a bunch of bad things happaning to Mac in that episode (him loseing Brass's E-mail about the affair, and the bloody shirt in the luggage) that were later reveled to be the handy work of Drew (Mr. 333). So the letter could have been a fake. I have read on the internet that Claire/Payton my be comming back to the show at somepoint in season 4 but that was before the strike. I am sure by now the strike has put the cabosh on that story (if the rumor was true).

5. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

so i just rewatched recycling from season 1 and i love the interaction between danny and stella when it comes to the child molester, 'what am i too old for you?' and i think if they did a case that went with a kid dying and parents or a relative or foster parent abusing or misusing the kid until he/she drops dead would be good.

Put Stella, Danny, and Adam on the case. Stella 'foster care thats a beaut' Danny, well show remnants of Ruben, and Adam 'my dad was a bully'

i liked how episodes of season one pulled at the heartstrings a little. A big case based episode with loads of character development in the interactions with the suspects/witnesses. PEOPLE LOSING IT IN INTEROGATIONS :D gotta love that!

The STRIKE is OVER!!! we get 4-8 new eps (yahoo news)!!!!! Just spreading the joy *** :D ***

6. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

My oldest daughter and i want to sign up for the NCIS/NY crossover,she thinks that would be so cool to see Mac and Gibbs on a case together

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It seems a lot of people like the idea of both Mac and Gibbs and Mac and Grissom, though of course both an LV or NCIS x-over with NY offers lots of other great potential pairings - Ducky and Sid, Cath and Stella, Cath and Mac, Nick and Danny (conflict there, I bet), Abby and Adam etc. I just saw the Vegas/Without a Trace x-over here, and I kept thinking that Mac and Grissom are much more similar than Grissom and Jack Malone. I think Mac would be interested in the stuff Grissom has in his office. And if they did a x-over with NCIS, I can see Gibbs admiring Mac's military paraphenalia he has in his office, and them swapping stories about their time in the Marines.
    Awww, and Abby could date Adam. Or Sid. They're both her type.

8. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Abby and Sid going to that creepy place together! I love it! Oh, and Adam and McGee geeking out over online RPG's or Second Life.
    And I'd love to see a scene where Gibbs does "The Slap" on someone from NY (probably Danny, don't know why but he seems very slappable, in a Gibbs way) and Mac says "Will you please refrain from slapping my detectives?" I *so* want to see that.

Sadly I don't see it happening though, because most CSI-related crossovers involve just one character (Mac goes to Miami, Horatio goes to NY, Valens goes to NY, Malone goes to LV, Grissom joins WaT). But PLEASE, if TPTB are reading this...

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Oh yes, if Gibbs was going to slap anyone, it would definitely be Danny. He's just so slappable from a Gibbs POV. :lol: Imagine the look on Danny's face! :lol:

10. Cherry_Cahill78

Cherry_Cahill78 Victim

Okay so here is another idea. One case is sort of mob related. The other story is Flack being kidnapped by the Wilder Gang. Although I know the leader in "Snow Day" blew himself up. Another leader comes forward and gets revenge on Flack for putting them out of business. Let me know if I am completely wrong about the Wilder Gang. I know the head guy Wilder was killed by his own men and the other guy took over. But did has it ever been mentioned again? I may post the whole thing in fan fiction. I'd love feed back from you guys. :cool: