Pitch us your dream CSI:NY story idea!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Flacknatic, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Mmm, friction between Flack and Danny.

Oh. You meant the other kind of friction.

:p :lol:

Hmmm, if Flack's father brought Danny's down in the past, would that make Danny's dad an ex-convict? I remember in RSRD that Danny said something like 'mommy and pop are coming' to Louie in the hospital, so he can't be in prison in the present.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: Hey, I wouldn't complain if it resulted in that kind of friction. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

It's possible Danny's father was in jail and has since been released. And you know if Flack's dad put Danny's dad in jail and Danny found out, Danny would be pissy with Flack. Logical? No. But then, when has Danny ever been logical. :lol:

3. althea

althea Lab Technician

I hope that Danny's father is still affiliated to the mob and maybe some day one of his crimes would end up being investigated by the lab.

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I like Top 41's idea of Flack's and Danny's father either being in cahoots or Flack's dad having brought Danny's down.

I'd love a storyline that dealt with Mac's military past (maybe one of his unit could turn up as a suspect in a murder case) and we could see some flashbacks to Mac's time in the Marines. Or one of his unit gets murdered, and again we get flashbacks.

A storyline where Danny finally and officially dumps Lindsey and goes to Flack's place at the end.

A Hawkes-centric or Adam-centric storyline - for Hawkes maybe someone coming back from his past as a doctor - an angry family member, a former patient, or a former colleague. For Adam maybe the team has a case where a child was killed by his abusive father, and Adam has to deal with how that reminds him of his own father.

5. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

I like that story idea too, about Danny dad still being affiliated with the mob would be great. I can see Danny’s dad wanting to get his revenge or one of his associates wants to get theirs and the use Don Jr’s life as their bargaining chip.

Danny pleading with his dad that Don Jr. is a good guy, and has helped him through some tough scrapes. Also maybe get to see some of Don Sr.

6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I'd love to see a LV/NY crossover because both teams are pretty different in how they approach everything so would be interesting with the almost slow paced LV compared to the buzz of NY. 2 totally different sets of characters similar to when Jack from Without a trace met Gil i think Mac and Gil would be interesting because with Miami mac and horatio are similar in ways.

7. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hmmm...

Mine would be....

To have Stella think she's seeing Frankie everywhere, in the shadow's in her home, outside her window, at crime scene's. She informs the team, but they all have trouble believing she's seeing Frankie, until she's attacked, but escape's thanks to two witness's who were watching.

When they are taken to the police station, to give their description to an sketch artist, Mac and his team can't believe it is Frankie, but how can that be, he's dead.

A few minutes later, Adam runs in, informs Mac, that the blood they matched belongs to Frankie's brother. Now the team knows, can they save Stella in time, against the brother, who vowed revenge, for her killing his only sibling.

I think that would be a great story.

8. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Here's a couple more I thought of...

Here one that gose with Flack's/Danny's family.How about Flack's father had an affiar with Danny's mom and there could be a posibilty that Flack and Danny are really borthers. :eek:

And for those of you that have a hate-on of Ms. Monroe...Lindsey is reveled to have been born a boy! :eek:

Feel free to descuss...

9. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

that would make a creepy yet interesting twist considering all the shipping between the two characters :lol:

i also want to see Sid have a mini storyline...i love him!

10. althea

althea Lab Technician

There's nothing like starting the day off with a good laugh Danny and Flack brothers? :lol: That's touching the realms of the soapie world now and it would certainly put a huge dent into my shipper fantasies for those two. :lol:

11. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

I'm loving the Danny and Flack drama ideas...finding out that their fathers had a connection, whether it be Flack's dad arresting Danny's or simply that they were in cahoots together (maybe even friends like Danny and Flack are, but got pulled apart by their different lifestyles?). We'd get to see more of their dynamic relationship and the great chemistry....but i think more characters need their chance to shine.

I think Hawkes should be getting a helluva lot more screen time...so maybe an episode centered on his past, or present? We really know very little about him...so I'm thinking maybe more on his history in his background as a doctor in the hospital. we got a little bit in one ep, but i'd like to see more.

And Adam....i think bringing his father into an ep would make for good tv....its been said (from hints he's given in episodes) that his father was abusive...so maybe finding out that his father was involved in a case, and him trying to cover for him?

and for godsakes...wtf happened to louie???

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Claire's remains are found, or some trace of her, and Mac has to deal with that. It would be a great opportunity for some Mac Angst and for Reed to be brought back.

A storyline with Louie.

Seriously though, Claire and Louie are both characters that make interesting, angsty story lines for Mac and Danny respectively. When Mac told Reed Claire was never found and they're still looking, there was potential for development there. The same goes for Louie. Maybe Louie is dead, so Danny can seek revenge against the Tanglewood Boys. Or even if he's still alive, the Tanglewood Boys could be involved in a case and Danny would have to deal with that. With his One True Love and Best Friend Don Flack at his side, of course!

Oh, and I know everyone is going to hate me, but I would love a storyline where Jane Parsons came back and she and Mac got together.

13. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I'm with Dawni on this one, I'd like to see a NY/LV crossover as it's the only crossover they haven't done yet. Maybe use some kind of Lab Tech Exchange Program, they could send Adam over for a couple of weeks and get Archie in return.

14. althea

althea Lab Technician

You are not alone I liked Jane Parsons as well for me it had a lot to do with how refined she was and that english accent of hers :D

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^I think Mac liked her accent too. He seems to have a thing for English ladies, which is good for me because I am one. :devil:

^^A lab tech exchange would be cool! :cool: