Pitch us your dream CSI:NY story idea!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Flacknatic, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Cherry_Cahill78

Cherry_Cahill78 Victim

Flacknatic I absolutely love your idea. That would be an excellent episode. Poor Mack is lonely without Peyton.

My idea is Flack has a stalker.....(cue spooky musis here) (hee hee hee hee hee hee)--(More to come so stay tuned kids...

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^It would be interesting to see how Flack dealt with having a stalker. It would be nice to see him vulnerable/uncertain. We've never really seen that before. I'd especially like it if Flack went to Mac for support because Mac's been through a similar thing with 333, and he went to Flack about that. I can also see Flack going out with Danny to a bar (like in Comes Around) to talk to him about it. And the stalker could threaten Angell or Danny, who IMO, are the two people you would hurt if you really wanted to hurt Flack.

3. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I'm on board with the NCIS idea. Maybe it could be Fleet Week-related, but somehow make it different from Heroes. It seemed in Heroes that it got pushed to the back because of Aiden being found, so a story that deals with Marines and goes deeper into it would be welcome (for me, anyway) and I'd love to see Mac and Gibbs interrogate a suspect together. It would be the hottest thing you could safely watch in front of your parents ;)

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Mac and Gibbs in interrogation - awesome! And sooooo HOT!
    Like I said on the Mac thread, they're very similar - both Marines, both served in Desert Storm, both lost a wife in violent circumstances, and both (IMO) have similar outlooks on life/justice/solving crime, though Mac's better with technology, and Gibbs trusts his guy more.
    Flack, Danny, and Tony would be funny together too.

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Sign me up for the list of fans who would love to see an NCIS/NY crossover! :D

Gibbs/Mac both putting on their "scary faces" while interrogating a suspect would be a thing of beauty :lol: And as mentioned above, they have similarities in background, ideologies, temperaments. Their characters would mesh very well, IMO.

Abby/Adam would be a hoot, Stella would no doubt have to fight off NCIS Tony's advances, and Ziva/Flack would probably be quite intrigued with eachother. :p And to hear Sid and Ducky swapping stories would be priceless!

6. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

So I'm hearing a lot of a crossover with NY and NCIS, how about we put word to our mouths ladies/gents? We should start off somewhere, don't we? Similarities between Mac and Gibbs... I've got some 'rules' about that one :devil: Stella/Tony, I see some possibilities here, Ducky/Sid? Whoa, there should be some interesting stories. And Adam, he's sure a guy Abs can work with, at last... Gotta work out some ideas here.

7. rlk08

rlk08 Victim

I don't know what's NCIS jurisdiction but I can imagine Flack fuming over the fact that they have to turn over their case to NCIS. Then, while he's shouting at Gibbs, Gibbs will be completely ignoring Flack and Gibbs and Mac will be staring at each other. Then, Flack would be like, "Do you two know each other" and Mac will be like, "We might have met before"
    (i'm certainly no writer but i just had to share that :D )

8. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Love the ideas guys, expecialy the NCIS cross over. Keep them comming.

I would like to see an episode that really deals with a taboo subject that really affect the team. Like in "Heres to you Mrs. Azeral", when the mother ends up killing her daughter. Canablism comes to mind :eek:, like they did in Crimanal Minds and Torchwood. Maybe someone was eatting reamins from 911 and is now killing people to eat. That would really affect Mac since his wife was killed during 911. Or Flack gose to make himself a stake but decicdes to have a salad insted.

I would also like to see an openly gay character on the show or storyline deling with that. Maybe Flack could finaly hook up with Danny :devil: or finaly have someone point out all the homoerotic under currents between the two.

9. Cherry_Cahill78

Cherry_Cahill78 Victim

My other idea is having Flack being framed. Although they did do that with Hawkes in Raising Shane didn't they? Although Flack in handcuffs would be hot. Maybe that's just me. LOL.
    Just a note most of my ideas will always be Flack related. He is so damn hot and could put handcuffs on me anyday. OOOOh and he pat me down. I wouldn't protest.

The only other idea that I had was that Lindsay has a pregnancy scare. Yes it would be Danny's.

I had one thing they could do anytime would be Flack has to interview witness and comes across a hooker and she says oh "Hi Don. (notice use of the first name and not the last) It's been a long time. Then later she says it was nice to see you again Don."
    Mac asks Flack "a friend of yours?" (Mac raises an eyebrow on the question. I would fall over laughing.

10. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

Yes that and so much more, just more jokes along those lines. Personally i'd like to see darker, twistier stories and the csi's making light of them. They spend too much time in the bright side of Manhattan.

Danny is suppose to have a dark sense of humor (conversation with Maka in Till Death do we part) emphasize that Please!

oh and last nights episode showed Danny with a firm grasp on the job isn't it time to TRY to promote him again!?

11. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

I have a couple of concepts

1) They solve the deal with Danny and Lindsey. Are they dating officially? Or not? That issue needs to be settled.

2) A Flack and Danny back story. I would love if they explained why those two are so close. Also I agree with everyone about the Don Sr. and Danny's mob father have a story together. That'd be a CLASSIC, you know?

3) What the heck happened with Peyton. She decides to stay in England and that's it. And Mac feels like how?

4) Seriously we need some Hawkes story. His character needs to be developed ASAP.

5) Anything on Flack and Angell together. Even a SMALL scene. But I love to canon that someday.
    I just love those two together. They just have this chemistry you just can't deny.

12. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Crossover with The Bill perhaps? The officers at Sun Hill investigate who murdered her... (sheer jealousy, and I'm not afraid to admit it!)

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well I would like to see a storyline involving Reed, and Claire. Something allowing Mac some closure and a further chance for him to connect with Reed. Possibly something of Claire's being found.

I would like a good Flack storyline, possbly with some reference to his father. It would be interesting if they didnt get on.

Hawkes....We need a good Hawkes focused story. A nice High Profile case with Hawkes under pressure.

I would like to see Mac and Sinclair butt heads some more.

More Adam please, a case he possibly gets caught up in.

14. nikkilou31

nikkilou31 Victim

How about an NCIS/NY crossover? Mac & Gibbs and Ducky & Sid would make two great pairings. And as I pointed out on the Mac thread, both Mac and Gibbs served in Desert Storm, so there's a shared history there. And I think they're both really hot. :devil:

[/QUOTE]

Tony flirting with Lindsay. That would really get Danny's back up.

15. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I am not too dreamy about it.. I just want one or two storylines fixed up so I can sleep happy :)
    1. I agree , we need to know what happened to Danny and Lindsay (not dating not not not not not)
    2.Louie? where are you? come out from the black hole and let lindsay step in it :D
    3.down the rabbit hole - it might be nice to actually catch the killer of that one
    4.I often fantasize about Lindsay leaving back in Montana (for whatever reasons. anything will work for me.. I'm easily pleased)