Pitch us your dream CSI:NY story idea!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Flacknatic, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I think it would be cool to do a crossover with all 3 CSIs. But have cast who haven't really worked together, do scenes together. Like Gary and Billy, Carmine and Jonathan Togo or the LV cast goes to NY and like Anna and Hill go to Miami so you have people who have never worked together working together

Or we have an episode where we met Don dad, Don Flack Sr., maybe he is being investigated or something and somehow Danny's dad involved so we get to met both Danny and Flack's dad and see their relationship.

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

omag a NY/LV crossover would be dream come true. it would be cool to see the Vegas team come to NYC in the dead of winter with a blizzard haha. even with the NY team going out to Vegas would be awesome. even if they go out to Miami as well. send all the "junior" CSI's out for the crossovers this time instead of the "senior" members.

i work in retail so i would love to see the team or like Lindsay, Hawkes, Danny and Flack work a case where they have to investigate a death at a retail store like an electonics or clothing store. i could sympathize with the people working in the store how they can't stand working in retail and how they hate everyone lol. it would be cool to hear if they all worked in some sort of retail when they were younger. i can't really see Flack or Danny really doing that kind work but i can see like Lindsay, Mac,Stella, and Hawkes doing it, i'd like to hear what they went through haha.

whatever the story Angelle would be in it for sure and maybe have a little flirty moment with Flack. and also maybe i would throw in a fluffy D/L moment as well haha.

i was going to write this up as a fan-fic but can't think of the details.

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm still thinking on what my dream story line would be, but I have some things I'd like to see.

I like the idea of Flack Sr. and Danny's father having had some sort of connection to each other.

Bring Reed back for some more great interaction with Mac.

Put Danny back on the promotion grid.

For some reason, I think it'd be great to have Adam interact with Archie and Hodges from LV. I can't think of a plausible reason that would ever happen, but I think those three would be a hoot together.

I'd like an episode where we'd get to see a lot of BadAss!Hawkes like in "Snow Day." Hell, I'd like an episode where we get to see a lot of Hawkes doing more than just processing in the lab. Oh screw it. I'd like multiple episodes where we get to see a lot of Hawkes doing more than just processing in the lab. That's crazy talk, I know, but I'm throwing caution to the wind here, people. ;)

Since we're dreaming, I'd like to see Hawkes, Danny and Flack all be bad ass together on a case. :D

JUST TELL US WTF HAPPENED TO LOUIE ALREADY!!!! At this point I don't even care if it's just an offhanded remark in one episode, like "when Louie died . . . " or "I was visiting Louie in prison and. . . " or "Louie came over last night and . . . "
    I just want to know, damn it.

4. kinehelene

kinehelene Hit and Run

yeah i want to know what happend to louie.

but my dream story is got to be some back ground info about adam. like his father come to make "peace" whit adam or have him forgive him or something. or Don and his dad. something like that..

5. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Ok this story is a wierd dream I had once but would make a cool season clif hanger...

The team are called to an office building where an entire floor of people have been killed. Danny, Stella and Flack follow a trail of blood up to the roof where the find a woman who witnessed the masacure hidding. When a helcopter whizes by and starts shooting (with one of those gatling moundted guns). Flack saves the witness but Stella and Danny are shot and gravely injured. The witness turns out to be Mac's wife Claire. She used the 9/11 tragady to fake her death and go into hiding from a drug lord client that she was going to turn over to the feds. We could have some great sceens with Flack being worried about Danny and Stella and get a flash back about how he met Danny and Stella (maybe we find out they dated of a bit). Mac would be distracted because his wife had been alive all this time and had a chance to protect her now. Also Lindsy, Hawkes could be played up more and Adam could get out of the lab to fill the vancacies. It could be left as a clif hanger to see if Danny or Stella lived or if they decided to go back to the team (maybe they stick one of them on desk assignment and they have trouble dealing with it). Later you could do stories about weather or not Mac and Claire would get back togeather and Reed could finaly be introduced to his mom.

6. althea

althea Lab Technician

PA I had completely forgotten about that for the longest time that annoyed me most I was expecting him to be promoted in season 2 didn't happen and by season 3 I just kinda forgot. Danny deserves a promotion his proven himself over and over again and his matured in his job, in the real world that gets rewarded.

7. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Stella wins a date with Eric Dane and gets really freaked out because he looks like Frankie and Drew (it's the beards)

or a CSI:NY musical (speaks for itself)

or

Mac finds evidence at a crime scene that has to belong to his dead wife, it turns out she was secretly having a affair and has been living with her bf, who coincidentally murdered someone, they get a divorce and finally Mac's grief is put to rest.

8. althea

althea Lab Technician

:lol: I can totally see the cast doing Hairspray! :lol:

9. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Danny gets kidnapped and drugged by people who place bets on fighters who are full of rage do to the drugs, and have them fight other who are not drugged. He then while he unconsciously drugged up he has to fight Flack in a UFC cage fight. (Ultimate Fighting Championship)

Flack refuses to fight back because he knows Danny is not well due to the drugging. Mac and the rest of the team have to find them before Danny makes a mistake that might kill Flack.

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

They've had Al Qaida in Miami. I don't know whether they could do it in NY though. It would be scary, but Mac's reaction would be very interesting to see.

How about an NCIS/NY crossover? Mac & Gibbs and Ducky & Sid would make two great pairings. And as I pointed out on the Mac thread, both Mac and Gibbs served in Desert Storm, so there's a shared history there. And I think they're both really hot. :devil:

11. kinehelene

kinehelene Hit and Run

in which episode is there they said that dannys father is conected to the mob?

12. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Oh that sounds awsome, Danny and Flack would be all shirtless and swetty. :p So long as Flack dosn't take too many shots to the face or groin, I have plans for those! :devil:

13. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

With both being Marine's that would be a yummy idea. :devil: Abby & Adam would be nice too. Like to see him sleeping in a coffin. :lol: So a Marine killed in NY would be a great start.

14. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I think an episode where the team has to undercover at a strip club would be good...a male stripper club that is ;-)

15. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

YES! continuity, i would love for some of the loose ends to be tied up, I just watched Zoo York on dvd, and what ever happened to the gardener? and that mob family? could always bring them back Italian mob, marinara sauce? cliche but i think the writers are amazing so they could def. spin it.

I would also love more insight into the characters. i think danny and adam have this fun little friendship forming so that might be cool to explore, and Hawkes he needs background, and so does Lindsay, i know fans of the show have split opinions about her, but she needs to have a set story not one that changes from week to week.

i'd also like references to earlier episodes, my dad and i are huge fans and like with the s4 wedding ep, my dad and i were joking like here come the killer wedding dresses again, not that thats funny or anything, but again, tie it all together, in season 1 wasn't the theme "every thing's connected?" so connect it!

(is it just me or are they reusing extras? Kendell/Audry from Till death do we part, and Ruben/kid with the child molester in recycling?)