Pitch us your dream CSI:NY story idea!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Flacknatic, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Ok here's the scenario, the producers of CSI:NY have come to you to come up with a new episode while the writers strike drags hopelessly on. Here's you chance to wow them with your story idea. You have cartblanche but it has to be something new and not just reashing the same old, same old.

It could be anything you like, Mac dies his hair pink, Stelle gets a boyfriend that isn't psycho, the team investgates the death of Ugly Betty, ect... Just try to keep it short we're not looking for a whole script here. And please try to keep it (fairly) clean.

Here's mine...
    Angels crazy ex-boyfriend kidnaps Flack and Flack spends most of the episode shirtless and tied up...ok that's all I got so far as I can't get past the thought of Flack half naked and bound. I think I need some alone time before I can finish this.

Anywho, give it a go lads and lasses!

2. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

a Vegas and NY crossover...with both casts mingling. I think Gary and Billy would be stellar together.

3. chabib86

chabib86 Dead on Arrival

I think it would be cool to have the CSIs investigate a crime in Williamsburg or Boro Park - one of the Ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods. They're a big part of New York life that hasn't really been tapped into (except for a small mention of traditional Judaism on Till Death Do Us Part in Season 1), and I think there's a lot of curiosity about those insular communities.

Apart from that, how about an episode where we meet Danny's mom? She's gotta be one heck of a woman. :)

4. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

They've actually done that story in one of the CSI:NY novels, Blood on the Sun. I just picked it up but haven't read it yet. It sonds like a good idea expecaialy for the show!

5. althea

althea Lab Technician

Okay here's a crazy idea how's about we find out what happened to Danny's brother Louie! Yeah I know how out there is that storyline :lol:

6. chabib86

chabib86 Dead on Arrival

^Whooooooa....

*thunk*

You're venturing into sci-fi.

Cool! I've never read one of those. I'll have to look into it.

7. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Haha, I really want to know what happened to Louie too! Is he dead, is he alive, is he still in a coma or working as a mechanic somewhere?! Continuity, pls.

I'd really like to see some interaction with Flack and his dad.

8. althea

althea Lab Technician

You know I always had this fan fic idea that somehow Flack's father who was also a cop right would somehow have links with Danny's mob father.

9. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

:devil: :devil: :devil:I would LOVE to see that :devil: :devil: :devil:...great minds think alike, tee hee...or is that Dirty minds think alike? :devil: :lol:

I would like to see some Hawkes centered story-lines...we kind of have a pretty good background laid out on everyone else...Maybe Hawkes has some demons in the closet??? Maybe a medical case - jilted family of a patient with a tragic outcome wants to sue him for malpractice from when he was still a Medical Doctor, and the lab have to rally around him?

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

You're not the only one. ;)

In fact, I would love it if the writers ever explored this route ... that perhaps Flack's legendary dad isn't as clean-cut as people may think he is. Not only would it make for great insight into Danny's and Flack's pasts, it will mean more fantastic Danny/Flack interaction! :lol:

11. chabib86

chabib86 Dead on Arrival

^I dunno, they've already had Flack's mentor turn out crooked, and one of Flack's men turn out crooked... his Dad too? Might be a bit too much.

How about Al Qaida for a CSINY epi? Although truth be told, I wouldn't watch it. Too scary.

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i agree! he has become the character that is just there because is black. It sucks, since hawkes is great. He is such a powerful character, it would be a great eppy.

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Heheh, well, perhaps daddy being not so good after all might be just what Flack needs to finally get past the concept of all cops being black and white, so to speak. It may not necessarily have to be that Flack, Sr. is crooked but just him being friends once upon a time with Danny's dad who runs with the mob will already affect Flack's image of his father.

*shrug* Anything's possible, really. It's how it's written out and how well the actors can pull it off that makes the difference.

And yes, MORE HAWKES PLEASE. Give him a good story, TPTB! He's been in the backburner for so damn long, he deserves something damn good.

14. althea

althea Lab Technician

That was my ulterior motive for that idea as well Kimmi more D/F moments! :lol:

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

A story that linked up Flack's father and Danny's father would be a really interesting one. What if it was revealed that Flack's father brought Danny's down? Or if they were in cahoots together? That kind of link would be really interesting, and could cause friction between Flack and Danny.