Pirates Of The Caribbean

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by midnight17, Apr 5, 2007.

1. marietta

marietta Civilian

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

yohoo fewllo pirates
    the movie was fantastic johnny at his best
    orlando too hot too handle
    and kiera looking pretty
    and the movie it,s long one but lots off action and lots off fun

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I love Orlando in this movie so much. I really want another Pirates movie.

3. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

yeah...i loooove ORLI!!!! he should be in 4 if theres one...

Well...if the number 4 include the son's story...i dun wanna watch it...i juz want JD,OB and KK....thats all..i hope theres more war..i love war :D

ORLI!!! pleash come back!!! :lol:

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Ive seen it yesterday and it was great. it was fun and action and romance and advanture and effects in one neat package and Orlando was HOT

5. Queeneye

Queeneye Hit and Run

i love this movie!!! It's so great! I love johnny and orlando! especially johnny's character!

6. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

ouh yah..they both are HOT HOT HOT!!! :lol:

7. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I like this movie a lot, but more... I think that would be too much. You can see it with the big sagas, like Rocky or so. Too many movies and up boring the audience, unless they do it right.

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I can see one more, but not more than that. Then it would get to be too many.

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I've heard that there is rumours of a fourth one coming. I read it somewhere and people have asked me about it.

They are just rumours, but I think Johnny Depp said something about it in an interview, I can't remember. I remember reading something about POTC 3 in my newspaper, but I forget if that's where I read about a rumouring fourth one.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. : )

10. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Way back last summer I remember reading rumors that they were going to do 4 and 5, but in order to keep costs down they weren't going to have OB or KK in them.
    I hope they don't do another one. I mean, I love the movies but I think they should leave it for a few years before making another one.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I watch on TV guide channel, they interview Johnny Depp and he said, he love to make another one and he also said, not right now, probably in a few year or two. He love making the movie.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!!!!
    OMG!!! i loved the movies!!! Orli was so hott!! and Johnny too!! but...*cries* oh Will!!!!!! poor Will!!! i can't believe they did that to him!!!!! I cried so hard during that part where he dies, but i'm glad he came back, but i don't like that he came back as the new Davy Jones, i mean sure on one is half fish anymore, but still!!! and now he can only see Elizabeth once every 10 years!!! i cired so much at the end. and i hope thier is a 4th one!! if they do it right, it won't be too many. plus who doesn't love Jack and Will? the immotral Captain Will Turner, i like the sound of that :D

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I read an interview where Johnny Depp said he wouldn't mind doing more Pirates movies. I wouldn't mind if that happened! :D

As for the movie I love it, there was an actual story line that was easy to follow and understand. The fights and graphics were amazing! I give it a 12 out of 12.

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

ive seen it twice now and i love it! i caved and went last monday by myself then again on friday when my one friend came back from france.

and, not that im biased or anything ;), but i dont know what these reviewers are talking about! the movie was absolutely not boring, it wasnt confusing (granted it was complex, just pay attention and youll be fine), and you definitely got to know the characters a little better.

i love how you dont know whos lying, whos on which side, and whos playing who. its great. loved it to pieces but please, no more. quit while youre ahead. i know they left it open ended but i dont think what they set up would be a good movie. id still see it of course! :lol:

its obvious johnny loves jack sparrow, and he does a phenomenal job. no one else could ever, ever, ever, do what johnny pulls off in these movies. he is perfection (except for the libertine but i like to pretend that movie never happened :lol:)

15. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I too saw it twice and second time was even better. Johnny plays Jack so damn well and I just love watching the character. The looks, the walk and the talk are just so damn entertaining.