Pirates Of The Caribbean

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by midnight17, Apr 5, 2007.

1. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

If you go to see it, don't leave your sit until the end of the credits, one friend of mine (who works in the cinema is saw the movie) told after there is another scene, one that may give some points for the fourth movie (if there is, nothing concrete by now...)

2. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

I watched PotC yesterday! It was awesome, very very good! Had it all, comedy, action, love...
    And you're right poison girl, my friend and I waited till the end of the credits (Gosh it's always amazing how many people work on a film!) and yes, there was something... ;)
    But somehow I don't want a 4th film, those 3 were great, but you should end when it's best...
    I wouldn't want to watch a film about Elisabeth's son growing up to be a pirate... Loved it the way it is - although I cried when Will... you know...

3. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Usually I don't mind waiting for the end of the credits, but that day it was 3 AM, I woke up at 7 and had to go to sleep because I had to be working by 8 at 70km... The things we do for the pirates... :D

I'll go see the movie again maybe this weekend in my town with a few friends, so I'll wait and see what it was after I left the cinema.

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I went and seen this movie today, and i love it, So funny, i laugh so many times during it, it also had some sad parts, i took my mom to see it, and she said it was dull, she sucks, she's seen 1 or 2 yet.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It got kinda of neutral to bad reviews in out local paper a C+ rating and the reviewer said "HO-HO HO and a bottle of boredom" so is it boring? is it as good as the others?

[​IMG]

6. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Yay, my mom agreed to take me tomarrow. My freind saw it the day it came out,and if I see her before
    i see the movie she will spoil it for me. lol.

7. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

It was amazingly good! :lol: It did have a lot of different stories within it.. so if you didn't pay attention too closely, you could have been confused. I thought it was excellent! Although, it did have a different feel to it than the other 2 movies. Definitely a lot more violence, and comedy. I thought that the movie had a great sense of the pirate world, and I think that Jack became more understood.

8. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Ooh! Didn't know this thread was here. :p

I went to see PotC on Thursday. It was awesome, I loved Jack's entry, there are going to be some incredible icons made from that scene. :lol:

Just a reminder, there is a scene after the credits that a lot of people miss, we tried to warn people, as a friend of mine had heard about it on the news, but no one listened, well they definitely missed out. So don't run away at the end, STAY!! :lol:

9. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I enjoyed it, didnt see the thing at the end, but heard it was kinda weird and mushy.

I felt the celipto(sp?) thing wasnt as completed as it could be.

Dude, Johnny Depp shirtless, NICE!

That monkey and that dog, rock my socks!

Didnt like that Jack said 'once was enough' near the end. *pouts*

But over all pretty good movie.

10. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I am such an idiot! I so wish I'd looked at IMDB or this thread or something. I didn't know that there was an extra scene till after I'd got home from seeing it. I'm so mad!

It was great though. I was a bit confused in places cos it's ages since I watched #2 so I've completely forgotten what happened. I'll have to get it on DVD and then watched them all in order.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thank you for that bit 'o' info, I haven't seen it yet but hope to soon. :)

12. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

i love the movie...but darn! i miss the ending!! but anyways...i am going to watch it again wif my friend.....seriously....i cried....so sad.. :( :( :( i dunt wanna spoil u ppl so im not gonna tell you y i was sad... :( :D

13. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

greg_sara_love, could you please reduce the size of your banner? The maximum allowed size is 220 pixels in width and 75 pixels in height. Thank you :)

14. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey guys! Just got home from seeing PotC 3! It was amazing! I saw the bit at the end, thanks to my cousin telling me beforehand, so kool! I don't wanna spoil anything so i'll just say it is absolutely outstanding and i recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet!

PSG xxx

PS: JOHNNY DEPP RULES!

15. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I had to see it twice, and I loved it sooo much. Look, I fell asleep during the second movie, but this third one really blew everything out of the water (no pun intended)

The maelstrom scene...omg, maybe its just because I sail, but I loved it like crazy! :) :) I would steal my dad's credit card and watch it again.