Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Well, soon, I will have some pictures of squriell's and greyjays on my hand, also a chipmunk and rabbits (actually snowshoe hares, but whatever floats your boat)

Oy vey. :)

Excellent pics everyone!!

I have a couple of me that I could possibly share today. :)

The first one's kind of weird, and the second one...Is also kind of bad, so..Oh well. Life's too short for hesitation so here they are. ;)

Me!

Me again!

Guess what...Me!

:D

Our beautiful Geni ! i love your eyes! :eek: my eyes are jealous now ! :lol:
beautiful, so beautiful *clap clap clap* public loves it! :D

(I love my icon too. Thanks. :D) Thanks guys, you're making me blush. Hee. *hugs everyone* :)

Even though I kind of look exactly the same in all three pictures, it's all good. (Well, they should look the same I took them all in the same day. :rolleyes: )

Wow, TalkCSI never looked better ;)
You all look great. Maybe I should put in my pic soon, so those of you still confuzzled about my gender won't be so confuzzled anymore... *ponders*

:lol: *admires Jayney from a distance then attacks her with sausage*. Tis you Jayne, you're the chosen one.
I think I'll show it soon enough. You should put more pics too Jayne. Share your beauty ;).

wow.. :eek:You're pretty..!!

at least.. from that angle.. :p
why don't you post a picture where we can see you're face.. :p

Well atleast you know she cuts them and doesnt... okay i'm not goin to ruin anyone's appetite. I'm nasty like that.

Thats my Jayney with the perfect profile *melts*.. :lol: I love you you're so pretty :D.

Danique said:
wow.. :eek:You're pretty..!!

at least.. from that angle.. :p
why don't you post a picture where we can see you're face.. :p
Aww thanks Danique.. go back a few pages or use the previous thread.. there are loads of pictures of me there I think :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back