Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

thanks guys I have more pics but they are on my moms camera so you'll have to wait
CSIFanatic Thanks they arent Mine though the oldest is my brothers and the two younger ones are my sisters (i'll claim them as mine though)

SaraSidleStokes, you've beautiful kids. ;)

orgasmicbilly, you still look lovely...

You really love to jump, don't you Roos? :lol:

Ehhhyy, Photos Thread! Whoa, great pictures everyone. You people look wonderful. :) Hmm...maybe I should find a recent picture. Haven't changed much since the last time I post really. Hmm...*searches*

You're so funny, LtKitty! :) Lovely pictures, and your hair colour is so cool! :)

iluvEricSzmanda, I love your pics! :D

LTKitty Great Pics You know what You look ALOT like a younger version of Jackie from that 70s show and I always love your posts you're creative

Krstyal awesomes Pics as always love

SaraSidleStokes said:
LTKitty Great Pics You know what You look ALOT like a younger version of Jackie from that 70s show
:eek: OMG you're so right!!!

Alright, so up to now we have a Jorja Fox look alike, a Jackie (whatever her real name is - I'm too lazy to google) look alike and a Rachel Weizs/Emma Watson look alike.. any more look alikes around?? :D

This must be some kind of board Heaven for guys! Just look at all this ladies! Where's Ditto? He would really want to be here I reckon.

Keep 'em pictures coming. And nice new haircut LtKitty.

Hey Sayang! Ditto changed his name, but is easily identifyable :p But I haven't seen him in here lately.. I'm sure he's lurking though and will most probably reply to this post.. come on Davey, come on! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back