Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

:lol: Jayne, I owe you my life. I was too scared to put my myspace address so no one sees my picture and our secret would be off. I am safe now. Bless you. ( I heard you sneeze ).

JayneEmilysRealm said:
YAY!! Dolphin!! :D :D You're effing pretty!! Finally I get to see you without you hiding your gorgeous face ;)
Thanks, you're too sweet... ;)

Roka4csi said:
Dolphin is puuurty, I almost threw stuff at you for the covering face thingy lol.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nathalie_Emily, your dog is cute!

LtKitty, you look so funny in those pics!!! :lol:

Ducky - I trust that you will keep your cow safe from harm and not tell on me. Otherwise, its udders to the gutter :mad: :lol:

We have two very lovely ladies in here. ;) Excellent pictures iluvEricSzmanda and Jess! You both look fabulous! :D

Krystal as always luv I love Your Pictures you are so pretty

I soo need to get the pictures out of my moms camera (or be random and take some more of me)

Roka4csi said:
Ducky - I trust that you will keep your cow safe from harm and not tell on me. Otherwise, its udders to the gutter :mad: :lol:

:p
Don't worry Roka dear ;) I wouldn't upset you

CSIsMANIAC said:
LtKitty, your pictures are funny! I say, you keep up with that and you just might attract some CSI eyes in here eh. *hint*

i will keep that in mind :p

Thanks everybody! and cool pics iluvEricSzmanda ! :D
today i have to visit dentist so..
i act my mum like i am crying *exsept that she knows that i never cry* :p
then i thought maybe i could show that i am dead...she didn't believe eather :rolleyes:
well guess there is nothing i can do..eh, ok i will go visit my dentist :rolleyes:

The END! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back