Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Oohhh yeah. Kazzy told me it's DefiantDitto or something of that sort now. Why would he lurk? He has always been active in here :confused:.

Hmm, anyways. Jackie! Ain't she hot? She's a little doted on though. Fez is the funniest I reckon! *laughs!*

Actually Dave (dittohead) was banned for having dual account (dittohead and defiantdittohead) since it's been mentioned so many times that you better report of your dual accounts or TBonz bans your secondary AND primary accounts.

I'm not going to more details but it's just FYI.

So if you feel guilty now and have dual account (even if it's old and you have a new one just because you couldn't remember the password), you PM Bonz and tell her about it. The topic that is on top of every forum is there for real. She means what she writes there.

Oh sorry about that SaraSidleStokes. I see what you're saying. :)

Those are great pics LtKitty! :D I love your new hair color.

iluvEricSzmanda those are wonderful pics. You take some really nice pics. :)

Wow! You're beautiful CalleighDuCaine! :) Your eyes are incredible! Love the color. I also like all the earrings you have.

iluvEricSzmanda you took some wonderful pictures! :) Madison is adorable. Looks like you had alot of fun.

Krystal you need to show them the pics you showed me (remeber what I told you

LtKitty yeah you do totally look like Mila (which is awesome cause she's cool...and Mila is Jackies real name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back