Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Roka4csi said:
Thats my Jayney with the perfect profile *melts*.. :lol: I love you you're so pretty :D.

*feels flattered* But you know I'm taken.. again.. right? I still have my carrot-wedding-outfit somewhere ;)

YAY!! Dolphin!! :D :D You're effing pretty!! Finally I get to see you without you hiding your gorgeous face ;)

Dolphin is puuurty, I almost threw stuff at you for the covering face thingy lol. Jayne, you're taken but you still my lover... you can run, you can hide, but you cant run or hide!

Oh! Roka is back! Welcome back! Hate to admit it but you've always brought a certain buzz around the threads. Yes, probably the buzz about your gender. But finally a picture! Looking forward to that yeah.

Uhm...lemme see..*looks at Jayne's pic* My god :eek:! You are a perfectionist! Look at that rows and rows and rows of neatly organized books! Makes me wonder what the rest of your place looks like :lol:!

LtKitty, your pictures are funny! I say, you keep up with that and you just might attract some CSI eyes in here eh. *hint*

CSIsMANIAC said:
Uhm...lemme see..*looks at Jayne's pic* My god :eek:! You are a perfectionist! Look at that rows and rows and rows of neatly organized books! Makes me wonder what the rest of your place looks like :lol:!
The top shelf are my teaching methods that I've taken from schools I was teaching at :) The two shelves below are some of my CDs.. now in my new room it's the same actually.. but my DVDs are there as well.. alphabetised of course :p

LtKitty, those pictures cracked me up. :lol: I loved the third one. :p

^:lol: yeah yeah I know :p That's my old room by the way, I have REAL lights now ;) My parents told me on the phone that they have already gotten rid of everything in my old bedroom and painted the walls too etc.. I'll ask them what they did to the lights..

:lol: CSIsManiac, glad you finally confessed it ;) haha. Well, my gender issue will be solved soon. Here's a pic of me. Doesn't this help alot?! Baby Roka

Oohhh blue eyes, I didn't know that :p
I'm happy the secret will be out in the open soon, so that I don't have to worry whether I say 'she' or 'he' in my posts when refering to Roka :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back