Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by brassfan24, May 4, 2006.

1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Re: Paul/Brass #2

oh, now i remember. :)

edited 16 hours later: i have these weird flashes, i dont know why. my guy is hodges, and i love almost everyone on the show, last week i had a vartann flash, now im having a brass flash. ive always liked him, he really is a good guy, for some reason i notice him more now. dont know why.

anyway, question: brassisnt a csi- why was he graveyard supervisor in s1? gris is a csi, so it makes sense that he is supervisor...

2. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

I've lost all track of how old Brass is and how much time he's been on the force. and they may include his time in the marines, too.

You know, that "soft" voice he was using on the phone when Warrick walked in could well have been Ellie. I'm sure they'll touch on her some time this season. I like any screen time for Brass, but I'm hoping he's got a woman somewhere.

Based off the premiere, it's looking like he's gonna have a bumpy year.

3. Meg

Meg Victim

Well I think that Brass was in fact supervisor of the entire criminology unit (and possibly happened to work grave shift because... well, he chose to? he liked Grissom and that team?), in the same position as Ecklie. This is not unheard of, as the criminology unit is part of the LVMPD, it can be headed by a civilian or by a police Captain (obviously, his job was mostly administrative, like Ecklie's). When he was "bumped back to Homicide", it was a lateral move, he stayed top of a different unit - but he got to get back in the field, which I think was actually good for him. ;)

4. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

I can't even imagine what Brass would be like if he had stayed in his role as head of CSI. I love him as a cop and have to think the show and the character would be so boring if all he did was arrive at the crime scene and look over Gil's shoulder. Well, it'd be boring for us Brass fans anyway.

I really hope this happens. I can't think of anything better than a bumpy year for Jim--except maybe a love interest AND a bumpy year.

5. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Hmmm. Maybe Jim having a bumpy year will be the reason that he'll finally get a love interest. I'm hoping anyway. And I have three ladies in mind who could fill that particular role.

1. Catherine (who knows maybe Jim will help her with her own tramatic event that occured at the end of BTK Part 1)

2. Annie (I really really hope she comes back this season)

3. Sofia (season 6 made me like the idea of them as a couple)

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm really hoping for number 3. I believe Catheirne and Gil are soulmates, so I'm waiting for number 3, definitely. And writing fic about it :D

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i like it that brass is in the field. his personality is much better there than it was in pilot.
    im also hoping for one of those 3 women for him. i dont care which. hed be great with either. he had something with annie years ago, right?
    as for cath, shes closer to him in age. sofia is much younger, but as i said, any of them would be great

8. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

Aren't we nice fangirls? Hoping our man has a crappy year for our own angsty enjoyment. Of course a woman (or maybe I should say "woman or man" considering the flack I got on LJ for saying woman) would really balance out the angst.
    Yes, yes I do believe so.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

alot of people slash him on lj. what did they say to you?
    as much of a slasher as i am, i think that brass is 100% straight, and it would be great if he finds a woman this year

10. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

I don't write slash, it just doesn't come naturally to me, (although I am signed up for a fic at the moment in which the person has requested a slashy nick/greg--yetch), but I'll read any well-written Brass, be it het or slash.
    It wasn't a big deal, I just opined in my journal that Brass needed a woman and got jumped all over by a couple of folks on my f-list. Granted, I knew the audience, so I prolly should have put a woman or a man. Ah well.

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i know what you mean. i used to not read slash, then i realized that most of the hodges fics are slash, and most of them are quite good, then i got to a point in my obsession that i started writing.
    can i have links to your brass fics?
    i havent read many. is there a brass comm on lj?

12. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Yes, there is. It's called Brasslove.

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

14. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

There are quite a few Brass fics and fans on LJ. Check out Geekfiction community. They have ficathons, if you look at the tags I think there are Brass ones you can click on to find the stories about him. :)

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

ill check. thanks. there isnt very much on the brass comm. just 1 page