Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by brassfan24, May 4, 2006.

1. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Re: Paul/Brass #2

Yes, it's been a bit slow and the mods seem to have disappeared but don't let that stop you (or anyone else lurking about) from joining in. I'm trying to get some Brass convo going--at least after the new episodes air.

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

if it livens up a bit over there ill join. post some wuotes and stuff that ill dig up...we'll see.

3. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

I've been really delinquent about the Brasslove community. Actually I've been really delinquent about my entire journal lately, but I'll make a point of hanging out in Brasslove. Hopefully we'll get more traffic.

4. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I thought he appeared a bit down in the premiere, but based on what happened who can blame the guy.

He did bring on a little bit of the snark when the Sheriff brought up the medal of valor award.

I want to see happy Brass again.

5. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

Quite honestly, I'd be happy just to see him get laid.
    Can I say that?

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

he was great in the premiere.
    i think that you can say that...its more or less pg-13

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here-Here-for BRASS ;) he's great- and thank's brassfan clearing up his eye color- I was under the opinion that his eyes were brown, and now I know their blue ;)thank's to your pic. here's one of him and Sara from 'BUILT TO KILL'

BRASS AND SARA

8. londoncsi

londoncsi Victim

I had to laugh at that, because it is so true! Reading other threads you can see people hoping that Nick/Greg/whoever will not be hurt too much. On here, it's a lot more "Bring it on! Stop just short of killing him please, but make the man suffer."

Probably because there is something about Brass that just screams angst, and we know Paul will pull it off brilliantly. Or we're all sick. Either way, Brass angst just rocks!

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

totally. we need another ellie ep

10. beaujolais

Yeah, count me as one of the sick ones. I think that for me, I like seeing the comfort after the hurt. And the angst. I just really love it when PG gets to act angsty--probably because Brass is normally just snarky--so seeing him act outside normal is fun to watch. I have to think too that for the actor angst is a bit more challenging than standing around and uttering the occasional zinger.

11. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

Ditto on the sick ones. For me it's about the aftermath, too. And Brass is such a strong person that to see him brought down by emotions is wrenching. Of course PG does have to take the credit for that.

12. londoncsi

londoncsi Victim

And again I agree. There's something really powerful in seeing him break down, _because_ he usually doesn't.

*sigh* Now that the premiere got me all excited I am afraid TPTB will just forget about it all... Ah well, there are still fanfictions for a good dose of h/c when needed.

13. Meg

Meg Victim

Yep, I'm one of the sick ones too, I love Brass and his sarcastic little quips, but they don't really allow for much character development, it's just him being cynical and acting like nothing affects him. It's not fun to see him depressed or wounded, but it's interesting to see what these situations reveal about him. Even if it's in fanfic, because nobody can be sure if TPTB are going to pursue the Brass-recovery storyline. :p

Oh, um, in case you guys hadn't noticed. *points at sig below* I finally got time to do it, a little Brass space on the Web. We have a very empty forum that's just waiting for your input/fics/Brassqueeage/etc. :D

14. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I think perhaps Brass was reminiscing about Ellie and their tragic times as he watched Catherine reunite with her daughter. I'm sure he was relieved for them, but the look on his face was a bit sad.

I think all you angst lovers might just get your wish this season.

15. beaujolais

I think the part that stuck out to me the most was that Brass didn't even react when Warrick put his hand on Jim's shoulder. I mean, pre-shot Brass would have acknowledged it in some way (a nod at least) but he didn't even move. It was just...odd. And yet, I loved it because of the angst.