Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by brassfan24, May 4, 2006.

1. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Re: Paul/Brass #2

I'll give you the black t-shirt he's wearing because it does show off his build quite nicely but the platinum blond hair? Yikes!

I'll take him as a dirty blond because I'm pretty sure that was his natural color and his hair just darkened as he got older but the peroxide look was just...scary. It did suit his punk/psycho look though.

Oh, and ever notice that Paul has what looks like was once a pierced ear? I think it's his right ear but I can't remember. It definitely looks like it is/was a hole though.

ETA: Oops, I totally missed this. Thanks--glad you enjoyed it! I really need to work on a sequel but all I've got so far is a bunch of dialog and a muse that refuses to engage.

2. Meg

Meg Victim

Aah, I've seen pictures from Hide and Go Thief. It looks... er... interesting?

I'm with you on that. When I saw one of the pics (with the jacket), I was rolling on the floor laughing. It looked like Spike in Buffy had a little brother who didn't have quite the same charm and dress sense! :lol:

However, I went on to see pics of the T-shirt, and then... whoa. I mean, whoa. Paul's definitely well built. Well, you can also see that from "A Couch In New York", that I bought just for that scene where he's in a sleeveless T-shirt and shorts... yum. The suits in CSI are appropriate and look good on him, but I wouldn't mind a few more "I'm tramping through the desert with my shirt half-open and sleeves rolled up" episodes like The I-15 Murders. ;)

Hmm, I've been going through all my pics of Paul, and I see what you mean, on some photos, his right ear looks like it has a hole (rather, a diagonal slash) in it. But from what I've seen, it looks more like he has a strange earlobe shape, with a sort of ridge that looks like a piercing in some lights. This pic has enough detail and the right angle to see both ears, and I don't think I see a piercing. Could be wrong, though. I have horrible trouble trying to imagine him with an earring, I must say.

Oooh! I'd offer to send my muse to speak to your muse, but I'm afraid mine is being just as uncooperative as yours. :p All mine agrees to do is to write smut, which doesn't really help the plot. Bah.

That said, I've noticed that there is so little Brass fanfic on the Web that it might be a good idea to open a Brassfic archive or at least have links to all Brassfics available on the Web. I've been toying around with the idea of making a Brass website for a while now, maybe I'll get to it, sometime... *eyes things on the "to do" list* ... uh, yeah.

3. beaujolais

Mmm, I-15 Murders.... I think every Brass fan's dream (well, the females anyway) is to see him in that white shirt, unbuttoned and with sleeves rolled up, and those jeans once again. The man has a cute butt. He really needs to show it off more. And yeah, I could gaze happily upon that shot of him in his boxers for quite some time. He's got really nice legs. Oh, and I recently saw a pic of him after the CBS tour thing where he's wearing a green shirt and can I say that apparently the man has been working out because he's got none of the tummy bulge he's sported in the past. I mean nada. The shirt is also a little tight across the chest. Hottness factor is off the charts!

I know I've seen some better pics where you can definitely see a hole and not a ridge but I'll have to hunt them down. And if you've ever seen him with the long hair, it's not too hard to imagine him with an earring at one time but definitely not now.

Hey, now, Brass involved PWP smut is never a bad thing! But if you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of, feel free to contact me. I think I've just worked through a couple of roadblocks I was having. Now I just need to get in the writing mood.

There used to be a website devoted to Brass fic but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. I don't think it's been updated in well over a year. Too bad because it had a lot of promise.

ETA: I found the site. It's called "Don't Make Me Ask You Twice-The Jim Brass Homepage". It's got some Mature stories on it so I don't think I can post a link but you can google the name and it should pop up.

4. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I have a website dedicated to Paul. There's some fanfics (mainly mine and a person who's permission I have to link there's) on there. If I could manage to, I'd definately love to have all the Brass fics on my site.

Right now, I'm currently digging through my photo archive and looking for pics that I haven't posted yet. And believe me, my photo archive is huge. But I'm not complaining because I get to sit back and look at all the pics of Paul that I have. :D

5. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I just watched Bang Bang and Way to Go again. Over the summer I've watched them both multiple times but everytime I see Jimmy get shot, I'm never prepared for it. Sounds strange I know but it just seems so surreal to me that it actually happened. But now I'm counting down the days until the new season. Only a week to go. I can't wait to get a new Jimmy fix. It's gonna be awesome. And Paul looks amazing as always. :D

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It was my first time watching, and it had a wow effect, definately. I didn't think he woke up at the end though, I'm glad he did. We don't have to wait for the new season like with Flack on NY. Well we knew he was there, the "squeeze my hand" part but that's all the further Flack got. Brass was better.

7. beaujolais

If I had to wait to know what happened to Brass, I don't think I could have survived the summer. Hell, I was going nuts from the time I found out he would get shot (around April, I think) until Way to Go actually aired. I was 99% sure he'd live but there's always that 1%.

8. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

I'm with you there. This summer would have been a much worse iteration of hell if we had to wait to see him wake up.

And hi Meg, I hope you enjoy the boards. This particular thread can be slow at times, but hopefully with the new season we'll start spamming it soon!!!

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I think you meant to say "Discussing it soon" since "Spamming" isn't allowed on the boards. Just a little heads up there. ;)

10. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

I had a feeling that might have been naughty.

Of course I meant to say "discussing it soon". A lot. ;)

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

See I knew you meant to say that and it was a slip of the keyboard is all. :D

12. SallyKD

SallyKD Victim

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Um. I'm not sure about the permanent mark on our boy. (Was that as far away from a spoiler as possible?)

13. beaujolais

But he looked so freakin' hawt! He's tan, and trim and his hair has its new fall cut and did I mention how hot he looked? It's been a long, dry summer but things just starting looking up cause Brass is back!

14. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Yeah, I'm so happy that Jimmy's back to work. And he looks so damned good. I didn't think he could get any hotter but the summer hiatus treated Paul very well.

Okay, so I loved the whole episode but I do have two favorite moments: First, the office scene between Jimmy and Warrick. Their friendship is definately becoming stronger. They've come a long way since the Pilot. I do agree that Jimmy deserved the commendation but I think if that was me, I'd probably act the same way.

And second: How hot was Jimmy sitting in that chair getting his tattoo? I knew he was built but WOW! :eek: What I wouldn't give to have those muscular arms around me. :devil: Sorry, got off track there for a second. Anyway, as to the tattoo he got, I wonder if that's a ritual he has and if he has other dates tattooed by other scars he has. Because I'm sure he has plenty of scars. Not only from being a cop but from being in the Marines. Although, this could be something he did because he was actually so close to death and this is a reminder for him as to how close he actually came to dying.

All in all, I love this episode. And again, it's great to see Jimmy back in action! :D

15. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

The tan, the hair, the tat...what more can you say?