Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

*sighs* Whew, I'm outta breath.... :devil: I'm returnin' Nick for the night. It's gettin' late here and still haveta fold up some clothes. Have a nice night to my wonderful orgy friends. :p :devil: ;)

night GreggoLover Hey is that Greg you have hidden under you shirt? ;) Leave him here please you can come back and play with him tomorrow. Well keep him tied up for you.

Hottie I found Greg and am sending him your way with Cath. You can have her for a bit cause I have Grissom and Sara busy over here with me and the rocking chair. Grissom works magic in a chair. :devil:

night GreggoLover Hey is that Greg you have hidden under you shirt? ;) Leave him here please you can come back and play with him tomorrow. Well keep him tied up for you.

Haha, damn! I thought I could borrow him to cuddle up with (that's it I swear!) to help me through the night....nightmares have come back lately...*sighs* It'll be fine. *hands over Greg* Sleep tight!

Where are the NY people? The Miami? Where are they?

*scans area*

*pout*

Oh well. Mind if I borrow Hodges for a minute? THe lines for Nick and Greg are long! (I habor a secret crush for Hodges! *uses Hodges as a shield*)

poor ecklie. All alone in the corner. Someone throw something at him. :devil:

I know I am there. When forensicsgirl is done with Sara I will borrow her and Cath to play twister with.

Dudette! LadySara, don't you remember that we have played twister so many times that the colours have faded.. *starts painting back the colours* oohhh, how about Cath, Sara, Calleigh and Valera playing twister.. now that'd be something to look at.. hmmm, strip twister, must invent rules.

Finally, leanne, the Miami crew have arrived. I just got a call from Mac - the New York team were on their way but they decided to start early on the plane and the windows all steamed up, so they had to make an emergency landing. But they'll be here soon i'm sure...

Woot! The Rocking Chair! Oh, how I love a rocking chair!!! *jumps on board* Okay, Sara & Grissom, lets go! :devil:

Shoot what the heck are we forgetting. Grissom and Sara need some duct tape. Forensicsgirl I on my way to drop you off tape as I buzz by the rocking chair. Then I am going to steal Cath and take her to where ever a game of strip poker is going on in the room. :devil:

Back